ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

UPDATED: KILE GLOVER LAID TO REST TODAY + PHOTOS FROM FUNERAL SERVICE

Tameka Foster-Raymond(center) and children walk out behind the casket after the funeral of her son Kile Glover at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church on July 27, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. Also pictured is Kile’s dad, Ryan Glover(in gray suit).

11-year-old Kile passed away after being severely injured in a jet ski accident on July 6, 2012. He was wearing a life preserver when he was struck in the head by a jet ski driven by family friend Jeffrey S. Hubbard. Both Kile and a teenage girl were on an inner tube when the incident occurred. While the girl was treated and released, Kile succumbed to his injuries more than five days after the incident.

Funeral arrangements are scheduled to take place at Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. Tameka,who has five children in all, wrote on her Twitter page yesterday:

“I appreciate the hundreds, perhaps thousands of prayers. I’m so grateful to you guys. Kile was the most fun, creative, sweet, respectful boy. Many have asked where to send flowers, but in Lieu of flowers. We ask that you make a contribution to the Kile Glover Fund@Bank of America. Our goal to to increase water safety thru implementing laws, policies, & education. Kile’s passing will not be in vain, we will see to this.”

Send donations to: Bank of America Acct # 3340 3823 9828 OR via PayPal email TheKileGloverFund@gmail.com

Photos:Butch Dill

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedR.I.P

48 Comments to “UPDATED: KILE GLOVER LAID TO REST TODAY + PHOTOS FROM FUNERAL SERVICE”

• honeykinz August 2, 2012 at 12:17 am

Why are there pictures of this? I didn’t even look, just wanted to ask. That’s so disrespectful. RIP Kile. I’m so sorry this happened.

• MeMe334 July 30, 2012 at 11:24 am

This is so so sad…..Im not a fan of Tameka but Lord Im praying for her and her family!!! I know this has to be HARD!!

• theknow July 30, 2012 at 9:51 am

So sad ):

• Jane Doe July 30, 2012 at 9:37 am

RIP Kile… Heaven has been blessed with a very special angel and Tameka Foster, my heart aches for you and the strength that you have shown in this trying time is nothing short of amazing! I will continue to pray for you and your family in these trying times…

• whatshername July 30, 2012 at 6:56 am

RIP Kile Glover, rest in perfect peace sweetheart

• JBL July 29, 2012 at 1:48 pm

My prayers to the family! I have walked in your shoes before. Only God will get you through….

• EVELINA RAE July 29, 2012 at 12:32 pm

God Bless, Kile. :’(

• teeny July 29, 2012 at 11:50 am

I have a huge lump in my throat

• womanofwealth July 29, 2012 at 2:02 am

May this baby rest in peace and I hope the family finds comfort during this very depressing time.

• kc July 29, 2012 at 1:09 am

Do they really need money to increase awareness about water safety?Anyway rest in piece Kile.I wonder if they will sue the family friend?

• Mercy July 28, 2012 at 8:16 pm

OMG, Naviyd was crying. =[
    May God bless his little heart and all of Kile’s other family members, friends and anyone else who will miss him!

• Resse July 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm

My deepest condolences goes out to this entire family. It is sad and devastating to think that Naviyd and Cinco won’t really remember their brother because of their age or really get to know and grow with him in their lives.

• Kristyn July 28, 2012 at 5:19 pm

So sad for Tameka and family. She seems like a very strong woman and I send my prayers to her. The picture of Naviyd crying, made me a tear a little bit. I study psychology in college, and we’re on the topic of dealing with death – I cant seem to deal with it but to see a child like him cry in that picture makes me wonder if he understands exactly what has happened with Kile.

May God be with Tameka and her family in the this time. Rip Kile.

(Ps. I watche my cousin who is only 22 have to bury her daughter who was 6 at time, so I can only imagine what i was like For Tameka)

• shanelle July 29, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Look at that baby’s face in pic #6. He knows his brother is in that casket and he is gone. Children are very smart. I cant even explain how i feel looking at this. I really prayed for a miracle for Kile and this is just too much.

• Jane Doe July 30, 2012 at 9:41 am

Strong is an understatement… I really dont know how’s she’s dealing and can only pray that I never have to find out.

• Jernero94 July 28, 2012 at 12:58 pm

So sad. No mother should have to bury their child. This is extremely heartbreaking. My condolences go to the family. I cannot even imagine what Tameka’s going through.

• Izaiah's Mommy July 28, 2012 at 8:24 am

This brought me 2 tears. Especially seeing naviyd crying wow smh, R.I.P kile u have wings now :)

• Pisces July 27, 2012 at 11:50 pm

• Trisha (the original one) July 27, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Find it a lil disrespectful that paps are there.

RIP kile. I know its probably really hard on the family. & I know the guy who accidently hit him is beating himself . But I like that Tameka is starting a foundation in his name.

• Shellz July 27, 2012 at 9:18 pm

So very sad, Rest in peace little one.

• candyisdandy July 27, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Wishing this family healing, strength and peace and that their sad energy be transformed into beautiful light.

• Nikki July 27, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Sad….

• Connie1 July 27, 2012 at 7:56 pm

GOD BLESS THAT CHILD’S SOUL AND BLESS THE FAMILY.

• candy3brown July 27, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I can imagine how Tameka feels ,i went through this twice once with my son and the other with my husband and i’am still young , GOD bless her , i still feel my pain and hers too.

• Misunderstood July 27, 2012 at 7:27 pm

@candy3brown God bless u and I’ll pray that God gives u continued strength!

• Sherley July 27, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Same here Candy. Huge tight hugs sent your way.

• PlainMean July 27, 2012 at 5:54 pm

• Janay July 27, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I pray Gods peace and strength to Tameka and Ryan.

• Moni July 27, 2012 at 5:35 pm

R.I.P Kile. Looking at the family really breaks my heart. Naviyd, his mother, his father and his brother. So sadd.

• truly amazing July 27, 2012 at 5:31 pm

As a parent of two myself , I can’t even or want to imagine loosing my children. May the good lord watch over Kile and his family. Heaven has a beautiful angel now..and his name is Kile Glover. R.I.P. young prince.

• Iridescent Me. July 27, 2012 at 5:20 pm

This will be the last time I say this. Rest in Paradise Kile. You are now an angel in heaven. Wrap your wings around your family and watch over them.

Seeing that casket just made my heart drop. Here today and gone tomorrow. DAMN! :’(

• HoneyChild July 27, 2012 at 5:06 pm

I’m still I’m shock. I know their faith in God is strong. They have to know that Kile is in Heaven resting. God Bless. This hurts me so..

• Neonlove July 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Ugh! :(
    This is so sad. Omg….:(

I hope the person who did this pays big!!

RIP Kile

• MissD July 28, 2012 at 3:15 pm

It was a accident he’s going to be paying for the rest of his life,we should pray for everyone in this situation because it could happen to anybody! RIP Kile beautiful little boy in and out!

• Tori July 27, 2012 at 4:54 pm

R.I.P. Kile.Your are with the Lord now.Fly high bud.

• Sherley July 27, 2012 at 4:45 pm

My heart is still aching for this young man as if he was mine. Unbelievable.

• Misunderstood July 27, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Rest peacefully sweet baby! Kile ur in a much better and happier place! Please tell my grandma hi for me and I’ll continue to pray for ur entire family!

• Meeee My LOVES July 27, 2012 at 2:17 pm

THIS LITERALLY HAS ME IN TEARS AS I HAVE CHILDREN AND I COULDNT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE PAIN SHE MUST BE FEELING AT THIS TIME! :( GOD BLESS THE ENTIRE FAMILY…SO SAD

• me July 27, 2012 at 1:33 pm

My heart hurts..

• Jernero94 July 27, 2012 at 1:24 pm

It has to be for her as a mother. My condolences go to Tameka and the rest of the family. RIP Kile.

• theyknow July 27, 2012 at 12:14 pm

RIP Kile. His whole entire family is in my prayers and also jeffrey Hubbard. I cant imagine what he is dealing with right now. This is so sad.

• EVELINA RAE July 27, 2012 at 11:29 am

RYAN and Tameka I pray you find strength and faith during this terrible time. GOD BLESS!

BCK, thank you SO MUCH for not writing “Usher’s step son” as most of the media has done and continues to do. Kile is much more than that and he has TWO parents that deserve to recognized…it was their little boy.

R.I.P. Kile Glover

• Missoriginalash July 27, 2012 at 10:50 am

May Kile rest in peace. My heart goes out to Tameka, Ryan and their families. I cannot even imagine such an unnatural loss. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

• Sojourner Marable Grimmett July 27, 2012 at 10:48 am

So very sad…

• guyanesechic July 27, 2012 at 10:40 am

GOD be with this family at this time. this is such as sad accident. Kyle is in heaven now and he will not be forgotten.

• Joyia July 27, 2012 at 10:02 am

My prayer’s go out to the family! No one is promised tomorrow don’t take life for granted. God Bless!

• Seriously July 27, 2012 at 9:34 am

Sad. May Kile rest in peace.

• Baller July 27, 2012 at 9:33 am

God Bless and give the family strength as the days go on.