ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

A pregnant Tiffany Evans holds listening party[JUBILEEMAG]

Katherine Jackson to share guardianship with TJ Jackson?[GG]

Are Kim and Kanye planning on having a baby soon?[BABYRAZZI]

10 tips for family activities on a budget[BMK]

Is Amber Rose pregnant?[BOSSIP]

6 Ways to get you kids to eat healthy[MAMA GURU]

Vanessa Bell Calloway’s kids are big kids now![CBS]

Tags : Posted in : links

24 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• ivr web service pw pw aspx January 6, 2014 at 5:27 pm

One area that is easy to neglect is the attic, but a poorly insulated attic will lose an awful lot of heat, and in addition will let a lot
    of heat in during a hot summer. These grants are free financial aids and you do not have to pay them off too.
    This usually isn’t the case and you can plan on doing more
    home repairs in the future.

• zaire August 6, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Ithink married at 19 yes cause shes grown but pregnant whait a while. anyway congradulations

• honeykinz August 2, 2012 at 12:15 am

omg….Tiffany Evans is pregnant? i’m really shocked.

• Mita July 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Wow. Tiffany Evans pregnant………im shocked! If I hadnt came to this site I would have never known…. I wonder why other important sites didnt report this or magazines, is she that unimportant? If it were Miley Cyrus the Paparazzi and world knews would have been all over it, putting the news on every magazine cover. Its sad that African American news barely get reported. When Solange got pregnant, the news was barely reported yet when Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant the news was everywhere! Anyway, I am a little disappointed, I thought Tiffany had higher goals than getting married and pregnant. With her voice her career should be on fire by now but I guess not……..

• meemaw July 31, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Tiffany Evans is not as big a star as Beyonc or Britney Spears…Solange and Jamie Lynn only got press because of their big sisters. Also Jamie Lynn was a star of a hit kids show on Nickelodeon when she became pregnant which was scandalous at the time.

• theknow July 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

Tiffany is so cute preggo!!

Kim seems like a good auntie so she may be a good parent…I guess.

I hope Amber is pregnant. I love her and Whiz’s relationship!

• Tan July 29, 2012 at 7:40 am

Amber hair isn’t dyed,she’s drinking ginger ale which helps nausea and she do look a little puffy in the face!

• PlainMean July 28, 2012 at 9:41 pm

I love the spectacle that is Kim Kardashian! A Kimye baby would give the Blue Ivy frenzy a run for its money, but unlike Jay and Bey, Kim would have that baby’s pictures posted EVERYWHERE! Lol BCK, don’t listen to Sherley on this one.

Amber and Wiz… If Kim and Kanye can do it then I guess anyone can be parents.

Is sharing guardianship Katherine’s way of making sure she continues to receive money from the estate but can let TJ deal with raising uppity teens? I’m not mad at that!

• Pisces July 28, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I think you hit the nail on the head, PlainMean, about the shared guardianship. Michael was taking care of his mother and bought the house for her before he passed away. It was his intent to make sure she was taken care of.

She could not make it without the estate income because she did not work very long in earlier life and has little to no pension/Social Security to live off of otherwise.

Maybe Janet could step up if Katherine is cut off financially.

• Sherley July 29, 2012 at 8:22 am

Hey, hey, hey..whose side are you on? I rather Beyonce overload again than dealing with those two narcissistic folks called Kanye & Kim. BCK..please don’t do it to me..I’ve been good to you guys.

I’m with you on the Kathrine & TJ thing, but I stopped caring about them. They are slowly moving to the same platform as Kim & Kanye. I thought you said you were done with Kim after her 72 day marriage stunt? Humph, her divorce is lasting longer than her marriage..IJS.

• PlainMean July 29, 2012 at 9:46 am

Lol sorry Sherley! I love the Kardashians.

• Shi July 29, 2012 at 11:40 am

I’m pretty sure that Katherine is mentioned in the will apart from the kids. MJ was taking care of his mother before his death and left instructions for his estate to continue to provide care for her. I’m almost certain that I read that she would still receieve from the estate even if she does not have custody. Of course another blog/website suggested that she wanted to hold onto the kids because she receieved additional benefits by having them. But at 82, I wonder if the “additional benefits” are worth it.

I personally think that she’s too old to really give the children all of the attention/care that they need. Caring for 3 children, two who are teenagers, is a lot for anyone but for an woman over 80, I can imagine that it would take a toll on her mentally and physically. Of course I’m basing this opinion on my 76 year old grandmother who, though she raised 6 kids and 6 grandkids, could not handle that kind of responsibility at her age. I’ve heard some suspect info about TJ that I’m not sure is even true, but I hope this works out for the kids sake. It’ll make the transition a lot easier if Katherine should pass before they are able to take care of themselves. I’m sure we’ll all know if it doesn’t work out.

• Mercy July 28, 2012 at 8:26 pm

That big belly! Cute!

• Trisha (the original one) July 28, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Tiffany looks cute w/ that belly

Kim & kanye?? Pleaseee no. I can see a whole lot of drama in the future dealing w/ that child

Wiz & Amber I love them!!! They are so cute & that lil one would be surrounded by so much love. I dont see the belly bump everybody keeps pointing out but her hair kind of explains it

• Celia July 28, 2012 at 3:12 pm

If Kim’s wedding boosted views imagine her 1hr special on giving birth.

• Neonlove July 28, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Tiffany is all belly. She is so thin lol.

Kim and Kanye? rolls eyes. Another way to make people tune into her show

The Jacksons…ugh. No wonder Michael didn’t trust anybody. People will go to all types of extents to get at people’s money. Praying for those Jackson kids.

• Pisces July 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm

All Michael was trying to do is keep a roof over the heads of his Mother and children should something happen to him. I hope this resolves itself, but these poor kids and their grandmother will never be able to shed their family of sharks swimming around them.

More money more problems.

• MissGeorgia July 28, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Oh my goodness Tiff & Lorenzo ! I remember he was one of my favorite backup dancers for Ciara. Congrats !

• Seriously July 28, 2012 at 12:13 pm

I love wiz Khalifa and amber. I like Kanye but Kim isn’t good for him.

• ImJustSayiN July 28, 2012 at 11:58 am

You couldnt have said it any more polite! Please donot mess up this site with pics of Kim and Amber they both are so irrelevant to us I dont even want to see them pregnant post pics of the kids and if they shelter them like the Carter’s than is fine aswell. I like the Combs family kids

• Sherley July 28, 2012 at 11:31 am

I’m over the Jackson BS. They’ll be back on the news with some other mess..next.

Kim & Kanye having a baby, Amber & Wiz having a baby..Lord help us all! BCK please, I’m begging you in advance, please limit those two couples exposure on here. Just baby pictures. Thanks in advance.

Vanessa Bell is a lovely woman & it sounds like she’s raising lovely young ladies. Very well done & I love her!

• universitychick July 28, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Co-sign on Kimye and Wizber, no shade but i’m not here for them .

• wyb July 29, 2012 at 2:34 pm

The lady in the picture looks amazing!! LOL @ universitychick and Sherley’s above messages LOL

• Meme July 28, 2012 at 11:22 am

I hope kim and kanye have a baby and I hope amber rose is pregnant. Lol..i love wiz and kanye