MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

TIA: “I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY VERY SOON”

Tia Mowry-Hardrict wants another child! The actress tells Access Hollywood that watching her sister go through the pregnancy experience has made her want to have another baby. “I would love to go through that again,” says Tia. “It’s an amazing feeling being pregnant. So yes, I would love to have another baby very soon…sooner than later.”

Tamera Mowry-Housley, who is almost 7 months pregnant, has already learned so much from her sister’s experience with Cree,1, and is enjoying the ride. “Overall I’ve had a pretty well pregnancy,” says Tamera. “Now it’s getting a little difficult, and I lost my voice because of acid reflux. I heard it’s really normal for pregnant women to have [acid reflux] but maybe not to lose their voice. [Other problems include] swollen ankles and my knees sometimes hurt because of the weight that I’m carrying. Other than that, it’s been great. I find that the more I exercise the better I feel, and some people think it’s the opposite. I just walk. I walk almost everyday, just for 30 minutes, and then I do pilates. That’s it,” explains the actress. “She’s a trooper,” Tia adds.

Tamera will give birth to her and husband Adam Housley’s first child in the Fall. Tia and spouse, Cory Hardrict, have one child together thus far.

Photo: Twitter

Tags : Posted in : Actors

35 Comments to “TIA: “I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY VERY SOON””

• maleic acid Symmetry June 2, 2013 at 3:15 pm

I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back
    later on and see if the problem still exists.

• muhsina August 31, 2012 at 5:37 pm

[img]http://www.mazeguy.net/happy/veryhappy.gif[/img]

• WriterSanti August 2, 2012 at 1:10 am

Cute pic

• Coffee Talk: Cuba Gooding Jr. Allegedly Shoves Bartender, Warrant Issued | The Realn3ws Post August 1, 2012 at 9:07 pm

[...] Even though Tia Mowry-Hardrict’s son, Cree, turned one just last month, the actress says she’s ready for baby number two. “I would love to go through that again,” she says. “It’s an amazing feeling being pregnant. So yes, I would love to have another baby very soon… sooner than later.” [Black Celeb Kids] [...]

• shayla August 1, 2012 at 8:19 am

Cree is such a happy baby, he’s always smiling or laughing.

• Justsayin July 31, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Cute kid with a 10 finger forehead he’s going to be a genius!

• Seriously July 31, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Tia and her HUSBAND, can have as many kids as they would like. That is what MARRIED couples do. Now fantasia had two kids out of wedlock and everyone on here were happy. Smh

• Sherley August 1, 2012 at 7:42 pm

I get what you are saying but being MARRIED as you put it, but it doesn’t justify people to do stupid things. I’m not referring to this topic..but in general. People kill me with the ‘they are married’ line. Yea so & and?! Being married doesn’t make everything better. Husbands lie, cheat, steal, abuse..etc in the same way single men do. As for this topic, no one is saying she shouldn’t have anymore children, I am saying she needs to allow her sister a chance to have the spotlight alone with her annoying self. She had her pregnancy spotlight, let sis have hers.

• FOREALTHOUGH?? August 3, 2012 at 5:37 am

She is annoying YET you post every chance you get regarding her…HMMMM You just as annoying! Your “opinion or not”!!What spotlight did she have? She was pregnant. I don’t think either of them are that vain where they have to be the star of any show.

• MzArmyWife July 31, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Quite frankly they both get on my nerves lol! They both seem REALLY needy. *SHRUGS* Cree is so adorable and chunky! I love a chunky baby!!

• FOREALTHOUGH?? August 2, 2012 at 5:32 am

I’m gathering that you know them PERSONALLY and say they are needy??

• Iridescent Me. July 31, 2012 at 3:41 pm

My comment wasn’t bad BCK. GET IT TOGETHER!! -___-

• Iridescent Me. July 31, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Let Tamera have her moment!! Tia seems like she always needs attention. Always stealing the spotlight from her sister. When they do guest appearances and Tamera is talking, Tia always cuts her off and starts talking. Not cool. Once Tamera has this one, and he’s one, then you go Tia. Lol.. :)

• Cathy August 1, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Why should she have to wait until Tamera’s baby is one please explain i really want to know

• LaTanya July 31, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Love both girls! My boys are only 13 months apart so if you guys want another one I say go for it Tia.

• Confused July 31, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Smh y’all always find something to complain about …
    I can’t wait to see the little one your carrying Tamera .. I know he will be a cutie !!

• Sherley July 31, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Tia is so ugh sometimes,,ok a lot of times. She had her time when she was pregnant with Cree. Let Tamera enjoy this one alone. While I do hope she has another one..right now she needs to go sit down somewhere.

• WTH July 31, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Y’all are hilarious. When she decides to have another child should be based on what is best for her HUSBAND and HERSELF. Not her sister. My sister and brother and babies a day apart and their boys are like brothers. I don’t think it took away from anyone’s “moment”. Tia has to carry and care for that child not Tamara, and not y’all. SMH. I wish somebody would tell me when I should have a baby.

• Sherley July 31, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Wish granted. You should have a baby, on November 7, 2012.

• WTH July 31, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Gosh. Sure got me there.

• Iridescent Me. July 31, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Get ‘em Sherley!!!! That’s Capricorn charm! :D

• ghettogirl47 August 1, 2012 at 12:32 am

yeah she gave her a mouthful…..not

• TwinAngels July 31, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Lol.

• ghettogirl47 August 1, 2012 at 12:33 am

I agree

• Trisha (the original one) July 31, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Agree! Tia seems a little much sometimes lol

• Kelli August 1, 2012 at 11:10 am

LOL! Tia is Tia. She’s not a bad person though. Still I have to admit that even though she had her moment being pregnant, she had to share a little bit of the spotlight because Tamera was getting married.

• FOREALTHOUGH?? August 3, 2012 at 5:34 am

I’m trying to figure out what you base your JUDEGMENT off of! Call me bias but I haven’t seen enough of their life to say Tia is this or Tamera is that. I see 2 sisters with a GREAT relationship being them. Guess that’s just not good enough for you though…SHRUGS

• Love July 31, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Wonder what Tamera and Adam will name the little guy. Congrats!

• Harmi July 31, 2012 at 11:51 am

Cree is going is going to be a tall boy. Look how long his leg’s are.

• Mercy July 31, 2012 at 11:19 am

I can’t wait to see Tamera’s baby! That’s all I know!
    I love Cree though too! With those big, chunky, plump drumstick legs. =D

• SoSheSays July 31, 2012 at 11:17 am

Just a few nights episodes ago she had a fit when she thought she was pregnant. Sheesh, I love you Tia but just let Tamera have her moment.

• me July 31, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Agreed! There is more I would like to say on your comment but I don’t want my comment to be deleted but you are so right!

• FOREALTHOUGH?? August 3, 2012 at 5:32 am

UMMMM you do realize these episodes were taped some time ago and her feelings could have very well changed. Her life! Her business! She ain’t asking you to take care nor help raise her kids so what does it matter to you…UGH!

• HoneyChild July 31, 2012 at 11:17 am

I’m so happy for both girls. They grew up to be good role models.

• Neonlove July 31, 2012 at 9:50 am

Tia was made to be a mom. I hope she does have another one. I hope her and Tamera have one at the same time lol. That will be cool