English footballer (i.e., Soccer player) Emile Heskey is pictured with fiancee Chantelle Tagoe and his children. The athlete recently attended the UK film premiere of ‘The Lorax’ on July 22, 2012 in Birmingham, England. The group dazzled the red carpet, making the event a family affair.
Knight Jones, son of rapper Nas and singer Kelis, turned three years old over the weekend(July 22nd). The little tot celebrated with cake and face painting. Although Nas and Kelis are divorced, the two re-united to give their son an amazing birthday party.
Terry Crews, wife Rebecca, and kids Wynfrey, Isaiah, and Terra(in back) pose at Philadelphia’s Global Fusion Festival as part of Charlie Mack’s 8th annual Party4Peace Celebrity Weekend.
Jaden Smith, along with his superstar dad Will Smith, attended Charlie Mack’s Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend in Philadelphia this past weekend.
Jahna Sebastian has stories to tell about her pregnancy with Nicole Dean(dad is Swizz Beatz), and we’re all ears. The singer and producer recently revealed some of her deepest thoughts about motherhood, which are quite entertaining. Check out Jahna’s tale!
The young and talented rising star Alix Lapri recently performed songs from her EP titled, “I Am Alix Lapri” on Wednesday July 18th at Encore Restaurant Atmosphere in Atlanta, Georgia. The fifteen-year-old triple threat was the host of the private listening party.
Expectant mom Tamera Mowry-Housley showed off her burgeoning bump at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards on July 22, 2012 in Universal City, California. The actress, who is due in November, was accompanied to the event by her twin sister Tia Mowry-Hardrict.
Magic and the family hung out with singer Rihanna, whose yacht was parked next to theirs, this past weekend. Magic along with wife Earlitha and kids, Earvin III and Elisa(center), were sure to thank Rihanna for having them on board “We had a great time hanging with @Rihanna & her friends on her yacht,” Magic tweeted.
Congratulations to rapper Julez Santana and girlfriend Kimbella Vanderhee who welcomed a healthy baby girl into the world on Saturday, July 21, 2012. The precious bundle of joy weighed in at 7pounds 3oz and was born in New York City.
Being a parent is hard enough without feeling guilty or self-conscious about every decision that you make. Sometimes as a parent, you have to just let your hair down and absolve the fact that you may not find the answer in “What to Expect the First Year” or follow Dr. Phil’s advice all the time. Sometimes you just have to follow your instincts and do what you feel is best and leave the guilt behind.
Here are 10 things that you should allow yourself to do without feeling ashamed.
1. Taking a girls trip- Everyone needs a break from work, kids and even the husband. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
2. Not being the class mom- Although you know that if you leave 15 minutes early and stay up late, you can get to the classroom in time for field trips and the monthly newsletter, but who are you kidding, you don’t really want that kind of pressure so don’t force the issue.
3. Shopping at Target for the kids and Neiman’s for yourself- They’ll grow out of their clothes in 2 weeks, plus you just lost 3 pounds, you deserve a treat!
4. Ignoring the baby monitor- She’s fed and changed. All she wants is to get out of her crib and all you need is 2 more minutes of sanity before you go rescue her.
5. Reading “Us” magazine- The kids are sleeping and you know you should be cleaning, make a grocery list or planning his 8th birthday party but all you can manage to do is sit on the couch and read about the latest Hollywood break ups. Besides, it’s important that you keep up with pop culture so you can relate to the kids.
6. Forgetting the teddy- You didn’t forget. The thing is covered in ketchup and dirt and desperately needs to be washed, but she won’t let it out of her sight for 2 seconds so you take a drop-off playdate as the perfect moment to wash that thing…and maybe “lose” it?
7. Locking the bathroom door- Seriously, is there no such thing as privacy after kids?
8. Hitting up the trick or treat bag- He racked up this year. He’ll never notice a few pieces of chocolate missing. Plus, you’re testing it to make sure it’s ok anyway.
9. Yelling at the kids for something you did- Sure, you left the top off the milk and forgot and blamed the kids, oops. Well, at least they know you can snap at any moment and won’t test you.
10. Hiding the cookies- These are mommy’s special treats to enjoy with “Us” magazine once everyone has gone to bed.
Do you have any guilt-free mom advise?
Updated: Tameka Raymond’s son Kile Glover has passed away. He was not taken off life support as previously reported. His heart stopped. R.I.P Kile!
Looking for an exquisite piece of jewelry that is precious and personalized? Take a hint from Hollywood moms who adore their personalized, trendy “mommy” necklaces from Isabelle Grace Jewelry.
The OMG Girlz are gaining a lot of attention with their new single “Where The Boys At?”, but today they’re looking for you… THE FANS!! Leave a comment about why you’re their biggest fan and you could win an autographed CD of their latest single and official poster.
NFL player Hines Ward and son Jaden Ward attended ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on July 16, 2012 in New York City. Jaden’s smile is priceless!