SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

VIDEO: JAMIA NASH’S “BEEN ON”

Sixteen-year-old Jamia Nash is making sure the world knows her as more than just the pretty face of ’Ana’ from the CBS daytime soap opera “Young and the Restless.” She is putting out music that is buzzworthy and sealing her place in the music game.

Jamia’s version of  DJ Khaled’s “On One” called “Been On” is the second cover since releasing “Without Me” earlier this summer. Nash’s upcoming EP entitled, “To the Future and Back”, is due out soon.

Check out “Been On” by Jamia below:

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

6 Comments to “VIDEO: JAMIA NASH’S “BEEN ON””

• steph August 12, 2012 at 12:13 am

She does the voice for Uniqua on Barkyardigans too! Go girl

• MissD August 4, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I love her and I’m jealous of her abs lol go girl!

• Missoriginalash August 3, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Omg Jamia is all grown up. She is absolutely stunning with a voice to match. I wish her much success.

• RandomTandem August 3, 2012 at 1:44 pm

I love her! She can sang! Always could! I remember when she was little singing “Fallin” on the Today show! lol I’ve been following her career since day one! I cant believe how big she has gotten. What a beautiful girl! I wish her much success. I like this song too.

• Kela August 3, 2012 at 11:17 am

She still has a great voice, truly talented and beautiful!

• Sherrill337 August 3, 2012 at 10:17 am

I’ve been following the young lady since she was 4 years old. She is great and I hope to see much more from her. She is talented.