WATCH: NEW INTERNATIONAL ‘ANNIE’ TRAILER

TV WATCH: ‘FAMILY FIRST’ PREMIERES IN OCTOBER

Singer Keyshia Cole and her family will be featured in their own reality television show this Fall. Named ‘Family First’ because of its domestic angle, the show will highlight special moments that Keyshia spends with her husband, Daniel Gibson, and son, Daniel Jr.,2

Cole recently hired writers to compose music for her new album because she is no longer in a place to lyrically express the issues that her fans enjoy. “I’m in a happy place now. However, some of my fans are not. So I brought on a bunch of writers this time around… obviously I’m not in that place to write those kinds of songs,” said Cole.

The singer is both excited and nervous about her new reality show telling Essence that she’s “a little nervous because it’s different. It’s me, my husband, my son and my mother, Frankie. I’m really proud of her. It’s just a different view of me and what I’ve been through.”

Check out more pictures of Daniel Jr below!

‘Family First’ premieres on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 10 PM ET/PT on BET’s network.

Photos:@Boobysworld

17 Comments to “TV WATCH: ‘FAMILY FIRST’ PREMIERES IN OCTOBER”

• UGOGURL!!! August 10, 2012 at 4:45 am

I LOVE this little boys eyes… he is such a cutie pie! I’ve loved Keyshia since day one so I wish her much luck. As for Frankie…hmmmm I’ll keep that to myself.

• L85 August 10, 2012 at 2:46 am

He’s adorable. I can’t wait to see the new reality show.

• Pisces August 10, 2012 at 12:09 am

No reality show could be more out there now than “Honey Boo Boo Child”.

• EVELINA RAE August 10, 2012 at 8:19 am

“A DOLLA’ MAKES ME HOLLA…HONEY BOO BOO”

Here comes Honey Boo Boo looks HILARIOUS!

• Pisces August 10, 2012 at 12:03 pm

LOL @ Evelina…I LOVE that little girl. Funny and crazy!

• EVELINA RAE August 9, 2012 at 9:25 pm

I love Daniel’s Gucci’s :D

• whateva August 9, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Good luck to ya. This time let’s keep it decent … and I love the new song.

• Tori August 9, 2012 at 4:49 pm

I love her and all.But i think its funny how when music artist career start to fade away,They wanna start a reality tv show.LOL ! She’s trying to come back though.Her son is cute as heck though.

• Universitychick August 9, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Funny, because she actually started her career with a reality show!

• Carla August 9, 2012 at 4:43 pm

The baby is ADOREABLE . Keyshia however is a fake. She only reunites, mentions or entertains her mother when it’s tv time. Her attitude is probably worse than her fair weather concern for her family. I was merely speaking to her after paying to attend her show and she was SO NASTY. It’s was shocking. My friend in Detroit had the same experience but I saw first hand ,after watching her give Terrance the same stank on 106 and Park I realized that is just HER. Not a good look not to mention had her last album done good she wouldn’t even be Doing a show or speaking to her mother

• keverno August 9, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’m soooo glad Keyshia stated that she’s proud of mother. I figured Frankie was working hard towards her sobriety, because she has been MIA from the spotlight for a minute now. All that attention she was getting from Keyshia’s The Way It Is reality show and the recognitions was way too much for Frankie and she relapse in the process….Man down!!!! Holla!!!! Can’t wait to see the show.

• keverno August 9, 2012 at 1:59 pm

typo: “her mother”

• theyknow August 9, 2012 at 12:16 pm

He is soooo cute!! He is going to grow up to be a very handsome youg man..

• Stwins August 9, 2012 at 11:58 am

That little boy is soooo cute. I’ve been stalking him since birth, lol.

• Misunderstood August 9, 2012 at 11:20 am

I’m not a fan of Keyshia but I wish her the best! I’ll watch the first episode but not any after that!

• THEOFFICALKAYLAANN August 9, 2012 at 11:11 am

Happy For Keyshia!!!! Woot woot!!!, I hope her crazy mother Frankie won’t be up there on the show reuning her moment

• MUNEERAH August 9, 2012 at 12:08 pm

keyshia said it shows her mother sober and her process through rehab so i doubt that it will be the same old crazy fankie!!