KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

MINDLESS BEHAVIOR BRING THEIR #1 GIRLS ON STAGE

Prodigy, Roc Royal, Princeton and Ray Ray brought down the house at their #1 Girl concert at Atlanta’s Fox Theater on Sunday, August 5th. The boy band caused quite a frenzy with concert-goers when they brought the OMG Girlz, including former member Reginae Carter, on stage.

PHOTOS: Mindless Behavior Stops in Atlanta

A fan writes, “I didn’t think this was fair. They brought FANS on stage for all the other concerts, but not for this one. And it looks [pretty] obvious that Ray and Star have something going on LOL…[sic]”

Mindless Behavior’s #1 Girl tour continues in Baton Rouge, New Orleans today with teen stars Lil Twist and Jacob Latimore. Check out pics from the concert below.

Photos: Rolling Out/ www.jpearsonphotography.com/www.joipearson.com

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

17 Comments to “MINDLESS BEHAVIOR BRING THEIR #1 GIRLS ON STAGE”

• www.sagepay.com July 15, 2013 at 10:46 am

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take newest updates,
    so where can i do it please help.

• Lonnie November 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

Hello there,
    on the 19th Sept we have been invited to a Sikh indian wedding.

This is the first time for us and apparently every woman is going to wear
    a typical punjabi dress even if not Indian. I’m in London / SW (Morden) can you please suggest a shop where I can buy a dress to wear at this wedding. They have told me in Tooting there are few any name in particular? Or do you know any other shop in the SW where they sell them. Are they very expensive, I really don;t want to spend too much as I probably wont wear it again. Thanks in advance.

• WriterSanti August 16, 2012 at 2:45 pm

if only Princeton was legal… but i do agree bringing FANS on the stage would have been better.

• Joi August 15, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Thanks for posting pics! It’s Joi Pearson Photography ….

• Hmph August 13, 2012 at 10:37 am

I was upset I couldn’t make the concert.. I love these youngins ! Ray & Nique date… I understood what TM had to say tho. If I paid my VIP price, no sir im sorry WALTER… Im on THAT STAGE.

• BrittBrat August 12, 2012 at 8:32 pm

They are beautiful girls.. but do y’all be seeing them short shorts Reginae be wearing that’s not age appropriate for her, more like 18 and up age should be wearing.. she only 13 looking like 18year that’s not a good look for her or parents.. But they are beautiful just need dress their ages.. but hey I’m not their parents… just my opinion…

• Monique J August 11, 2012 at 10:42 pm

He is 16

• EVELINA RAE August 11, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Isn`t Ray Ray like 13?

Zonnique and Reginae are adorable young ladies!

• Seriously August 11, 2012 at 11:08 am

I love mindless behavior!

• SocialButterfly August 10, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Beautiful Girls :)
    & OMG lil waynes daughter looks exactly
    like him lol

• Kayla August 10, 2012 at 10:19 pm

They are dating Have been since 10.10.11 T.I already knows about their relationship

• betty August 10, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I think it would’ve been more fun for the fans if they had actually picked people out of the audience instead girls that are always around them and that are considered famous to that age group. bummer.

• Trisha (the original one) August 10, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Look at Mini Tonya lol. Such a pretty girl. See she got her braces off

The one w/ his arm around Nique better watch out. T.I had to set one boy straight on her Instagram lmao.

• Sherley August 10, 2012 at 10:57 pm

But did you see the question he asked her? He needed his a** whooped for that. While I agree with TI, he could have done better with the way he phrased his answer though.

• Sherley August 10, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Check out Reginae’s genuine smile. Cute!

• Welp August 10, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Yeah, Ray Ray and Star are dating

• justsaying August 10, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I wish they would take them goggles off that boy head already