WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU? 5 TYPES OF MOTHERS YOU MAY ENCOUNTER
Mothers come in all different shapes and sizes with different ways of parenting and different ideals about the right way to raise their kids. The good thing about knowing a diverse group of mothers is learning new techniques that you may never have thought of to quiet a crying baby or teach your 5 year old how to read. You may also learn how not to give in a tantrum or how not to have bad mommy behavior on the playground. Here are 5 types of moms that you may encounter in your mommy group, at the school drop off or on the playground.
1. Mommy in stilettos- She always wears a different pair of Christian Louboutins, has the perfect shade of eye shadow to coordinate with her blouse and switches her nail polish every time you see her. You are down right intrigued on how she finds the time to keep it all up.
2. Mommy in sweats- She owns every pair of breakaways and sweat pants that Nike and Adidas ever made and is proud of it! She also has a special collection of college T-shirts from every university along the east coast.
3. “My kid is better than yours” mommy- She always manages to have her kids showing off some new trick they learned like doing flips from the car all the way to the front steps of the school while speaking Mandarin backwards and holding a fossil they found while on a dig in Egypt. Your kids are awesome! We get it!
4. Angry mommy- No matter what her kids are doing she has a permanent scowl on her face and is ready to pounce at the first sign of trouble. Her hand is twitching, she’s so ready for someone to step out of line. Get a grip lady.
5. Hovercraft mommy- While angry mommy is waiting for the first sign of misbehavior, the hovercraft is ready with a first aid kit just in case someone happens to get a cut. Don’t let her kid fall and there actually be blood. There may be a call put in to 911.
Do you know any other types of mothers? What kind of mother are you or what kind of mother do you have?