SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

BEYONCE SHARES CANDIDS OF BLUE AND JULEZ

Beyonce took to her personal Tumblr page this past weekend to share intimate pictures of herself and family, including a candid shot of her feeding daughter Blue Ivy. The tiny tot can be seen wearing a “Watch the Throne” tour T-shirt, promoting dad Jay-Z’s worldwide tour. The singer also shared photos of her nephew Julez Smith and his mom Solange Knowles.

Beyonce recently performed for World Humanitarian Day at the General Assembly Hall of the United Nations in New York. The celeb sang one of her newer songs, ‘I Was Here,’ for the crowd and had words after her performance. “I’d like to ask everyone to make sure they’re a part of August 19. It’s such a beautiful, beautiful day,” said Bey.

World Humanitarian Day honors the 22 United Nations workers who lost their lives during a terrorist attack in Iraq on August 19, 2003. Beyonce’s performance is scheduled to air on Sunday, August 19, 2012. Blue Ivy Carter is Bey and Jay’s first child together.

See more pictures on Beyonce’s Tumblr

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedSingers and their Kids

58 Comments to “BEYONCE SHARES CANDIDS OF BLUE AND JULEZ”

• MomofE March 26, 2013 at 2:38 pm

This is the most famous back of the head kid EVER … lol

I respect shielding her from the media but is this really shielding her or adding fuel to the fire.

• WriterSanti August 16, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Nice full head of hair Blue has on her. And nice to see Juelz again./

• Tasha August 15, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Why do you people care? smh and lol

• theyknow August 15, 2012 at 9:32 am

I thought for sure I would see the face..lol!! Anyway, the t-shirt is nice!

• keverno August 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm

All these 56 comments and can’t see Blue Ivy face…..Wow!!!!

• jane August 14, 2012 at 11:29 am

And that’s the league Beyonce’s in? Is that the level Beyonce has stooped to now, NBA players? Shouldn’t she be compared to Hollywood A -listers? Oh wait, she can’t, she’s not playing on their field is she?!

• Sherley August 14, 2012 at 11:36 am

Apparently you didn’t understand what was typed above by Celeste, so let me help refresh your memory.

Just. Stop. Please.

• Celeste August 14, 2012 at 8:48 am

Just. Stop. Please.

• Sherley August 14, 2012 at 9:40 am

Hehehe. You know..enough already. No one says that when NBA players have their babies wearing their jerseys.

• Shellz August 13, 2012 at 9:25 pm

The back of her head, Really?? Come on now, what is the harm in letting us see what she looks like?

• T August 14, 2012 at 9:23 am

I’m pretty sure everyone has seen what this kid looks like. The point of the pic is to show off her Watch the Throne shirt, so of course you’re gonna see her from the back since that’s where it’s printed…Duh.

• beetee August 13, 2012 at 7:49 pm

mr and mrs. illuminati??? really?….why yall mad tho??? lol

• Misunderstood August 13, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I love the ones that come on here and speak their opinions about Beyonce, and don’t care what her fans have to say about it! Keep up the good work it makes me smile :)

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm

I’m telling PlainMean. You gonna be in troublllle. :P

• Misunderstood August 13, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I know she’s thee only one that popped into my mind! As I was typing I said PlainMean’s going to get me damn damn damn I’m sorry PlainMean don’t hurt me ;)! Sherley u dag on snitch lmao

• PlainMean August 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Smh @ Misunderstood! I don’t know why you’d want to encourage this MESS; this HATRED; this BLASPHEMY! I’m flagging all of these comments! Lol nah, it doesn’t bother me. Beyonce’s haters are just as passionate as her fans.

• PlainMean August 13, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I’m awaiting moderation as usual, but while I wait let me just say SHAME ON U, MISUNDERSTOOD! Smh. Lol.

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Get er PlainMean..I was nice to Beyonce in this post. :D

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Misunderstood, why should I be the only one in trouble around here? I’m just sharing.

• Misunderstood August 13, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Lol @PlainMean what did I do? @Sherley because ur bad! Do u know how many people attack me because of u????? They swear I’m a follower!

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Who cares what people think? You didn’t tell them we are sisters did you? Cuz it would get them off your back if you did. It’ll be a lie, but they wouldn’t come for you.

• Misunderstood August 13, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Sherley it’s fine! Ur my boo if I agree with u I let u know! If I disagree I let u know! The same with PlainMean, Pisces, Trisha and whomever else I like on BCK!

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Or dislike. Seriously..sorry they come at you because of me. I do appreciate you guys though. :)

• Celeste August 13, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I JUST CAME TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME PERSONALLY. In other news, the baby looks cute from the back. :)

• Pisces August 13, 2012 at 5:51 pm

LQTM! :) (Laughing Quietly To Myself)!

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 5:57 pm

LOLSECH! (Laughing Out Loud So Everyone Can Hear). That was funny Celeste. & Pisces, you are silly.

• Pisces August 13, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I know, Sherley, I am.

• Pisces August 13, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I am curious to know if Beyonce always feeds her baby daughter while in an upright position for easier digestion? She seems like she would be a very progressive health conscious mother.

After all our digestive tracts are different from other mammals like say the tiger. Our intestines are all bunched up while the tigers is elongated through its body.

So many new rules these days around babies and nutrition.

• Misunderstood August 13, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Hey Pisces, how r u?

• Pisces August 13, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Hey Misunderstood! How are you? I hope you and your family are well. I know you have been grieving the loss of your dear Aunt. I want to be gentle with you because I really do care.

Stay sweet, okay?

My latest thing that I love to watch is that show “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”, about Alana Thmpson, the 6 year old from Toddlers and Tiaras. You’ve probly seen her, she talks like a sassy Black woman, talking about, “A dollar makes me holler”. Hahaha! And “You better Red-Neck-o-nize”!

I’ve been visiting their website and getting into fights over there with criticizing White haters turning their noses up to the so called trailer trash White family from Georgia.

I defend that family’s right to be country, trashy and show bad habits like passing gas. So Mama June writes me back and tells me how much she likes what I say in defense of her and her daughters.

I love it! :)

• Pisces August 13, 2012 at 8:24 pm

@Misunderstood..I answered you but it’s waiting for BCK approval. I don’t know why. Stay sweet.

• Celeste August 13, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Thanks and I see you have moved on from sweating my man Idris and are now chasing after Phaedra’s man. We’re okay with that! :)

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Girl, I saw Idris on the cover a some magazine who’s name I can’t remember can I was too busy staring at Idris. I have not forgotten about him. I’m planning my next move but in the meantime, Appollo can come hither. In fact, I’ll take them both. Dark chocolate & milk chocolate mix..Double yum!

• Celeste August 13, 2012 at 9:09 pm

No, hun. Both are spoke for! lol

• Sherley August 14, 2012 at 9:39 am

Spoken for smoken for. Neither are married so it’s game on.

• Tamika August 13, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Well if they r down with the illuminati I sure the hell would like to join. I’m broke n unhappy. Sure would like to find out what rich n unhappy would be like. LOL. Anyways, love that babys hair!

• Shelly August 13, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Not sure how long she will keep trying to hide her Blue from the public. Someone will sneak another snap shot and post a picture. Kind of hard when u r in the public eye. But oh well it’s her life.

• T August 13, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Aww. I love Blue’s little “Watch the Throne” onesie. I wonder if they sold those at the tour or had it specially made. And speaking of “blue” it seems Julez’s eyes appear to change from green to light blue from time to time or maybe depending on the color of his shirt?

• krystal August 13, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Awwww @ her little WTT tee, too cute ♥ Love Bey :)

@ T, his eyes have always been blue, Solange even said his eyes are blue, they have never looked green to me. Their mom’s eyes are green Julez are just blue, a gorgeous shade of blue too.

• Dee78 August 13, 2012 at 12:39 pm

I’m LMBO @ Melissa for calling them Mr. & Mrs. Illuminati….ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! Girl you are so right, but it’s too bad that all of their blindfolded followers can’t see that, SMH. I will be glad when people wake up & see these two for who they really are. Beyonce is an illuminati puppet & Jay -Z is her handler, haven’t you noticed how robotic she appears at times….they pull her strings & she moves! I’m not a hater or a stan, I’m a realist & everything about this heifer is FAKE……fake marriage, fake pregnancy, fake hair & the list goes on & on. WAKE UP PEOPLE, she’s NOT who she claims to be.

• Iridescent Me. August 13, 2012 at 1:32 pm

LOLOLOL!!

• shayla August 13, 2012 at 2:41 pm

lolol haha so true

• kim August 13, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Where do I sign up to join?

• MUNCHOSGIRL August 13, 2012 at 4:33 pm

HOW AND WHEN DID YOU MEET THEM? I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW THEM TOO.

• Leigh August 13, 2012 at 5:52 pm

When did all this illuminati mess start? Why can’t you just not be a fan and leave it at that? The more informed we try the sound the worst we come off. The illuminati don’t want nothing to do with Jay-z and Beyonce, their baby or their friends.

• Braaaaaandyyy August 16, 2012 at 12:56 am

yall mad ? lmao . she cute <3

• Faith August 13, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Wow Bitter Much!!!!!

• PlainMean August 13, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Lol silly rabbit!

• sydney jane August 13, 2012 at 11:51 am

Well, at least I can’t call her Blanket anymore, although, we’ll see what happens as Blue gets older and starts walking.

• Pam August 13, 2012 at 11:33 am

Are y’all serious? Y’all know exactly what this baby looks like, the mystery has been gone a long time ago. SMNH!!!

• Faith August 13, 2012 at 10:45 am

Hopfully we will see more pics of Blue Ivy’s face very soon or maybe Bey & Jay will do an interview with 20/20, GMA or Oprah where they will show her off to the world for the first time. but until than well will have to wait!!!! (ps. bey & jay aren’t the first celebs to keep their child face hidden from the media and they won’t be the last)

• MUNCHOSGIRL August 13, 2012 at 11:38 am

OPRAH HAS ALREADY SAID THAT BEY & JAY DECLINED TO DO AN INTERVIEW.

• nolookatya August 13, 2012 at 10:45 am

stop teasing us B and show that baby face….

• Iridescent Me. August 13, 2012 at 10:01 am

LMAO! Really?!?! This is sharing photos of Blue to the world?I bet you people will say, Awwwh, she’s cute! LOLOLOL!! KNEESLAPPER! Julez is Tina’s twin! Handsome!

• PlainMean August 13, 2012 at 9:59 am

Lol she’s even cute from the back!

• Pisces August 13, 2012 at 9:41 am

How cute. She has apparently weaned the baby from breast feeding and giving her a bottle. That’s a development she is sharing with the world.

I like that Beyonce performs with a focus on humanitarian causes.

Julez is getting cuter and cuter.

• Me 2 August 13, 2012 at 9:26 am

WoW

• Sherley August 13, 2012 at 9:17 am

A shot of the back of Blue Ivy’s head is not sharing a picture of Blue Ivy..IJS. Love her shirt supporting dad. I’m glad the person who shot the pic of Blue Ivy did or I’d never get to see her cute face. Is that a blue feather in Julez’s hair?