10 REASONS TO HAVE A BABY…WHEN YOU ARE READY
Having a baby can be one of the most rewarding things that a woman does and we all know the common reasons why. You get to bring a new life into this world. You get to enrich someone’s life. There are so many amazing reasons to become a mother, but no one every tells you the most FUN reasons to have a baby. Here are 10 of the most fun reasons why you should have a baby, when you are ready, of course:
1. You get to eat for two- There’s no need to count calories or even think about Weight Watchers. The more food the better.
2. Random naps- You can take a nap in the middle of the day without having to give anyone an explanation.
3. “Expectant Mother” parking- You get to park right up front and watch everyone else walk the 10 miles to the store.
4. No need to suck in your tummy- You get to let it all hang out and you can blame it on the baby for at least 6-9 months after the baby is born.
5. Bossing your hubby around- At least he can’t call you bossy for 9 months. You ARE carrying his offspring after all.
6. Maternity leave- Although you won’t exactly be on vacation. Anything beats being stuck at work. You don’t have to take off your sweats for 3 months if you don’t want.
7. Excuse to shop- You have to buy maternity clothes and the baby needs stuff and you need a postpartum wardrobe before you regain your pre-baby body.
8. An excuse for forgetfulness- Even if you actually didn’t forget your sister-in-law’s party. You can always blame it on “baby brain.”
9. Telling people you aren’t pregnant- It’s mean, but hilarious to watch the horrified expression on the faces of strangers as you tell them you aren’t pregnant when you are truly due in a matter of days. Gotta have a little fun.
10. Getting a little baby that you get to bring into the world and a little life that you get to enrich. This is the best one.
What are some other reasons that you can think of to have a baby?