KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

PRESIDENT OBAMA INFLUENCED BY DAUGHTERS TO STOP SMOKING

It was just a few weeks ago that Malia,14, maintained President and First Lady Obama’s coolness among the youth by saving them from a Kiss Cam catastrophe. Now the public learns that the 14-year-old and her sister Sasha have rescued the president from years of health problems by helping him conquer nicotine.

First Lady Obama recently served as guest editor of iVillage where she revealed that her husband stopped smoking because of his daughters. “I know that his ability to ultimately kick the habit was because of the girls, because they’re at the age now where you can’t hide. I think that he didn’t want to look his girls in the eye and tell them that they shouldn’t do something that he was still doing,” said Michelle.

“When I knew that he was trying, we just didn’t talk about it.”

“And it was probably a year out that he was able to talk to the girls and say, ‘ I’ve quit’ — or he felt comfortable saying, ‘Dad quit,” she added. “But it wasn’t something that they were asking him about every day because they never really have seen him smoke. He’s never smoked around them so it wasn’t part of their daily lives.”

The president recently conducted an interview with ‘Entertainment Tonight‘ where he said that 30 or 35 years old is an acceptable age for Malia to start dating. Of course, First Lady Obama said that the teen will be able to date a lot sooner than that.

12 Comments to “PRESIDENT OBAMA INFLUENCED BY DAUGHTERS TO STOP SMOKING”

• http://livelifewrite.com/ December 10, 2013 at 12:59 pm

magnificent put up, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t
    realize this. You must continue your writing.
    I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

• Wide Variety Of Foods October 16, 2013 at 2:52 am

Amazing! Itss genuinely amazing piece of writing, I have got mych clear idea concerning
    from this paragraph.

• Personal Fitness Trainers In Owensboro October 7, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Unnquestionably believe that that you said.
    Your favorite eason seemed to be on the web the
    simplest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get
    irked whilst other people consider concerns that they just don’t realize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the
    whole thing with no need side-effects , folks could take
    a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

• E cigarites February 20, 2013 at 1:31 pm

It’s good he gives up smoking. It’s a very hard habit to quit but there are other alternatives.

• celebrity quit smoking December 7, 2012 at 8:36 am

Keep up the good work girls. Your dad should heed your words about smoking

• Misunderstood August 23, 2012 at 5:00 pm

My mom smoke and I want her to quit so bad but she refuses! If I lock her in a room with food for 10 days she might ;)

• Pisces August 23, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Very good First Daughters! Nicotine blackens lips and lungs. Not attractive and dangerous habit.

• Me 2 August 23, 2012 at 10:18 am

My mom was a smoker but she quit cold turkey after we badgered her enough about how unhealthy it was.

• LiliCee August 23, 2012 at 11:31 am

LOL My brother and I did the same with our mom when we were little. It wasn’t long before she stopped. =] Never went back.

• LiliCee August 23, 2012 at 11:32 am

LOL Do fathers EVER want to see their daughters dating? =D

• Sherley August 23, 2012 at 2:23 pm

My brothers & I did same thing to our dad. It took a few quits but he finally did it. My ‘bonus daughters’(??) & I are trying to convince my man to give it up. He said he did & then we found out 4 months later he was sneaking them at work. We are devising a master plan to make him quit for good.

• Iridescent Me. August 23, 2012 at 10:09 am

That’s positive! Love this family!