SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Tameka Foster-Raymond responds to custody ruling [GG]

Is there more to the Usher Vs. Tameka custody case than meets the eye?[SR]

Jessica Alba and daughter out and about [Babyrazzi]

Million Father March asks dads to be more involved [BMK]

Gabriel Aubry gives his reasons why he doesn’t want Halle Berry and their daughter to move to France [Essence]

Rapper Tone Loc sought for unpaid child support [ArtistDirect]

Tags : Posted in : links

17 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• kim August 27, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Why did Tameka not have primary custody of the sons she had before she married Usher?

• fuva August 26, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Damn shame. I just can’t believe that Tameka is anymore “insane” than anyone else in showbiz, including Usher. This smells of talking money…Okay, she blacked out on his girlfriend. I’m not saying that was right. But she is a woman scorned (not to mention what she went through BEFORE they broke up.) We all lose it sometimes. Reminds me of the Dwyane Wade case. Damn shame…On another note, the courts do not adequately understand black women and what they go through…It’s true. http://www.wnyc.org/shows/bl/2012/jun/20/criminal-or-victim/

• WriterSanti August 26, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Jessica and Honor look fine and healthy.

• LaTanya August 26, 2012 at 8:10 am

So because SR says she has a source now everyone believes Usher said that about her son….sorry not buying it!

• Lulu August 26, 2012 at 4:16 am

Tameka ain’t a saint. And to me it kinda looks like she kept on with the custody hearing so she would win the sympathy of this court. I mean your grieving right, but at the same time your twitterbeefing and calling Usher’s alleged girlfriend, sterile and barren. It’s all so unnecesssary

• Seriously August 25, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I feel bad for Tameka, she good mother. Usher could split the custody with her.

• Misunderstood August 25, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I just can’t believe Usher would say that to her about Kile, but hell what do I know! I’m sorry that Kile died I truly am, but Tameka isn’t a saint! She should have put an end to this mess a long time ago! If Usher received custody of these babies under false pretenses, he’ll have to deal with the good LORD believe that! God doesn’t like ugly and he’s not to keen on beauty!

• annette August 25, 2012 at 8:20 pm

My deepest apologies to Tameka on the fact that a judge would take this woman children away from her totally. No matter what a woman goes through no one has that right to take away what god gave to her only he has that right. Usher is wrong for taking full custody they could have shared custody with the two boys so that doesn’t make him a great father. I don’t know her so i can’t cast stones at her i don’t know the cirumstances that revolve around the decision the judge made to give Usher custody he’s no role model and if he’s a man as well as a father he’ll share custody with the boys mother regardless of what the courts stated.

• Sherley August 25, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I’m speechless today. Idk a thing about SR buy the comments..SMH.

Honor is getting big.

Yet another rapper with unpaid child support..shocker.

• Sherley August 25, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I’m over my speechlessness. I wonder if Tameka will go back to using her own last name now.

• KekeB August 25, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I feel bad for Tameka, she shouldn’t be going thru this. She just lost a child

• Sherley August 25, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Maybe she should have accepted Usher’s offer on delaying the custody hearing so she could grieve. IJS.

• Pisces August 25, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Yes, if we are to believe the supplemental links, then this female judge was possibly bribed or bought off, and Usher’s nasty comment about Kile Glover’s demise hints of a possible conspiracy or non accidental accident.

• Pisces August 25, 2012 at 6:36 pm

I hope all this stress in Tameka’s life does not cause her to have another heart attack scare. She had a heart attack scare after abdominal surgery/liposuction in Brazil and Usher flew to get her, rescue her as a good husband (at the time) should.

At 41, she ain’t old but still no spring chicken and her surviving children still need their mother..

• Pisces August 25, 2012 at 11:30 pm

If Usher really made that statement to Tameka on the phone, then he is a very cruel person.

• PlainMean August 25, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Tameka Raymond should hire Gabriel Aubrey’s attorney and see if she can get some of that non-custodial parent child support! o_O

• PlainMean August 25, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I can’t believe BCK cited SR for a story… TMZ is more reputable than SR. Smh.