ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KANDI BURRUSS THROWS DAUGHTER NICKI MINAJ-INSPIRED BIRTHDAY PARTY

It was pink wigs and lots of makeup for Riley Spencer-Burruss’ birthday party over the weekend. The 10-year-old sported her pink and blonde wig as she snapped pics with family and friends, having her hair to match her Barbie accessories. The theme that was chosen for the tween’s birthday party was ‘Nicki Minaj’.

Proud mom Kandi Burruss was happy to give her daughter a Nicki Minaj-themed party tweeting, “We had so much fun at @RileyBurruss‘ party. Thanks @HairByTerrence for making Riley a Nicki Minaj wig!”

Riley is reality star Kandi Burruss’ only child with ex-boyfriend Russell Spencer.

Check out more photos from the party below!

Photos: Twitter/TalkingWithTami

36 Comments to “KANDI BURRUSS THROWS DAUGHTER NICKI MINAJ-INSPIRED BIRTHDAY PARTY”

• KekeB August 29, 2012 at 12:07 pm

My son loves Nicki Minaj most kids do because she looks like a clown and her music is catchy.. I dont mind. He is not buying her CDS downloading her music or ogling at her body.. she is just amusing to kids I find. Parents should know how to set boundaries for their children, my son only hears the edited tv version of whatever she is rapping about and thats fine by me.

• See Ya Later August 27, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Nicki Minaj themed party for a 10 year old? I think I’ve completely lost the little respect I had for whats left of Kandi! Still, the little girl can only go as far as the mother allows, sooo…Happy B’day young lady! I hope you have many years of better decision making than your **cough** mom!

• Seriously August 27, 2012 at 6:37 pm

What is going on in the atl? They use to have so much class. Now all I see coming out of Atlanta isn’t even worth looking at….the theme of the party a so wrong for an 10 year old but as an adult, I do alike Nicki.

• me August 27, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Whoa!!! I guess my comment started a war :) Anywho my child is very intelligent for a two year old. Yes, she knows her ABCs, 123s, Colors, and can pronounce words very well for her age. So to past judgement on what I let my child listen to without knowing neither one of us is funny to me!! Nicki is a colorful person so once again I ask what’s the problem???? Im not a young mother either so call it what you want honey. The ones that are bashing my comment are the ignorant ones! My child listens to all type of music but its a crime for her to listen to an edited version of “Starships”??? Worry about yours people!! This is why the world is so screwed up, too much criticizing and not knowing people.

• PlainMean August 27, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Nicki being colorful isn’t the point. Her music is filled with adult content, even in its edited form. It’s simply not appropriate for a two year old to listen to. But as you stated, she is your child….

“If the children are the fruit, what the hell is wrong with the tree!”

• Iridescent Me. August 27, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Tell it Plain Mean! My thing is, If you want colorful, buy her a Rainbow Brite doll or a box of 96 Crayola crayons. Have her play dress up. If you’re from the 80s era, introduce her to Jem or Punky Brewster. They’re colorful. Support Ludacris and his daughter. Introduce her to Karma’s World. That’s age appropriate.

As she stated, it’s her child. -____-

• Iridescent Me. August 27, 2012 at 3:30 pm

PlainMean* My fault. :)

• me August 27, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Everything you stated she has and know about as well so you can give up as well! Thanks xoxo

• See Ya Later August 27, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I agree totally! Nickie’s act is based on sexual fantasy. She is an adult act. She is not for kids despite her colorful looks. But, what can you expect from a woman who sells plastic body parts.

• Sherley August 27, 2012 at 4:26 pm

“If the children are the fruit, what the hell is wrong with the tree!”

Absolutely love that comment PlainMean! I’m going to have to start using it.

• Sherley August 27, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Well, guess you are serious. I repeat..I am not surprised.

• teeny August 27, 2012 at 1:25 pm

10!!!!!!!

• Celia August 27, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Sad that Nicki Minaj has been allowed to become a figure of influence to young girls.

• Trisha (the original one) August 27, 2012 at 1:00 pm

She’s 10?! I need receipts! lol. Happy Birthday girly. My little nieces (4 yr olds) love Nicki Minaj, those voices & facial expressions get them. & i like nicki But as a party theme? seems a little weird. I guess it’s b/c she wears the crazy costumes & wigs. Why not just a costume party? lol

Reginae is a beauty! Her & her mom are twins.

• PlainMean August 27, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Kids love Nicki! Maybe she reminds them of a clown?!?!

Any parent who lets their two year old listen to Nicki Minaj, and then ask what’s the problem, is just past ignorant.

• me August 27, 2012 at 12:52 pm

My two year old loves Nicki Minaj…. what’s the problem??? I think the theme is cute!!

• Sherley August 27, 2012 at 1:08 pm

You cannot be serious. Yet, I’m not surprised.

• Iridescent Me. August 27, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Oh, she’s serious Sherley. This is our future. LOL! This is why I said that babies shouldn’t have babies. This is the result of a young mother/father. She has to be young to make a stupid comment like this.

• Laurenlondonfan August 27, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Why did you and Sherley go off on her. Just because you don’t like Nicki you don’t have to verbally attack anyone who does. Furthermore i do not understand what the big deal is. Nicki is not using any more or any less language as any other rapper but yet when other rappers are posted you all say nothing. I think children like her because she is fun and bubbly and she is colorful.

• Iridescent Me. August 28, 2012 at 9:55 am

Homie, have a SERIOUS SEAT!! Here!! \_ SIT!

What other rappers did you ever see me support on here? Furthermore, I don’t see Lil’ Wayne parties being thrown. Even his daughter Reginae had age appropriate parties. No one was going off on her. It’s called an opinion and us not being able to understand how an “ADULT” allows a TODDLER (2 yrs old to be exact) to listen to inappropriate music. And you wonder why kids think it’s okay to act and think grown, use profanity and such at such young ages.

• Iridescent Me. August 28, 2012 at 9:56 am

Accept my comment BCK! Come on now!!

• Iridescent Me. August 27, 2012 at 1:13 pm

How old are you?? Seriously.. This comment is all wrong in my opinion. —> “My two year old loves Nicki Minaj…. what’s the problem???” <— TWO Year old?? Listen to that woman's lyrics before you allow your child to listen to that garbage. Your child should be singing her ABCs and 123s at two. Not Nicki Minaj. That child should be listening to Twinkle Twinkle and Cows Jumping Over Moons. Lullabies. This is our future people!! SMH

• Iridescent Me. August 27, 2012 at 1:14 pm

My comment wasn’t bad BCK. You need to start watching other ppl besides me. I made a great point to this comment above! THANK YOU!!

• jhazzheal August 27, 2012 at 10:26 pm

I get what you are saying to a point, but Its all about how much emphasis you place on the artist. My 4 yr old niece, who spend 95% of her time with me listens to Nicki Minaj and Eminem as well as Rihanna and Willow. Guess which one she runs to the Computer to see? Willow. It because, I’ve been teaching her about listening to music for entertainment purposes and listening for substance. I sing I am me to the top of my lungs many times a day as well as whip my hair. But she won’t hear me singing super bass or Stan. I HAVE TO KEEP REITERATING THAT PARENTS ARE THEIR CHILDREN’S ROLE MODELS. To hell with what theses celebs do in their private life when your kids are not watching them but watching you the parent. sheesh.

• Sherley August 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Happy birthday princess. She’s a big girl for 10. Reginae, is such a cutie, but I pray she does not start making that her new pose. Man..when Nicki Minaj starts being a birthday theme….

• Trisha (the original one) August 27, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Don’t you like how she’s showing teeth now?! lol. Since she got her braces off, her smile has been so big lol. None of that awkward, closed smile that a lot of you guys didn’t like

• Sherley August 27, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Yes, I always thought she had a beautiful smile & now we get to see it. Luv it!

• truly amazing August 27, 2012 at 11:58 am

I thought she was about 13yrs old….WOW!!!…Riley’s a big girl for sure.

• EVELINA RAE August 27, 2012 at 11:21 am

10? Wow, she’s bigger than Reginae…

Neat party theme.

• Confused August 27, 2012 at 11:13 am

Shes only 10??? Wow
    Happy Birthday Riley !!!!

• MrsNolan August 27, 2012 at 10:43 am

Riley and Reginae are cute girls. Riley is big for her age.

• Iridescent Me. August 27, 2012 at 10:43 am

Tired of Nicki Garbage (The age is pronounced as it is in Minaj), Lol. She is definitely not a positive influence for kids.

• jhazzheal August 27, 2012 at 5:19 pm

She dont have to be.THAT’S WHAT PARENTS ARE FOR Cant believe I just defended Nicki Minaj….sheesh

• Trisha (the original one) August 27, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Lol Agree. Kandi, as the mother, should have told her daughter having a Nicki Minaj themed party was inappropriate b/c her music is not suitable for a 10 yr old. She could have had a costume party. She’s 10. If she wanted a Nicki M theme party, she probably listens to the music, which means her mother is buying her the music. It’s not Nicki’s fault parents aren’t putting boundaries on their kids. My nieces actually think Nicki is a character lol. They hear that super bass or starships song, they don’t know the words but they’ll move to the beat, say they love her pink hair & clothes. They laugh at the faces she makes. But the minute she’s off the tv or off the radio, they forget all about her

• universitychick August 27, 2012 at 10:10 am

So over Nicki.

• Tina August 27, 2012 at 9:56 am

She’s only 10? Looks like she had a fun birthday! Kandi seems to be such great mom.