MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

JACKSON KIDS CELEBRATE DAD’S BIRTHDAY

Prince Michael Jackson II, Paris Jackson, and Prince Jackson pose with their Aunt Latoya Jackson at the St. Paul Saints Vs. The Gary SouthShore RailCats baseball game on August 30, 2012 in Gary, Indiana.

GALLERY: Check out pictures of the Jackson Kids

The Jackson kids began celebrating their father’s birthday with Gary, Indiana residents from Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at the city’s annual ‘Goin’ Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It’ festivities.  Katherine Jackson also attended the events and will be honored during a special dinner today(Friday).

For over two years, the city of Gary has made it a priority to celebrate Michael Jackson at its festivities. This year’s ‘Goin’ Back to Indiana’ celebration included games along with activities that honored the King of Pop, and a tribute concert on Saturday.

Chuck Hughes, executive director of the city’s Chamber of Commerce, was delighted to have Katherine along with Michael’s kids in attendance at the events. “This is meant to be a tribute to the world’s greatest entertainer who fortunately hailed from Gary and Northwest Indiana. With her (Katherine) consenting to come and bring his three children, that speaks volumes,” said Hughes.

All three of Jackson’s kids felt the city’s love. Blanket, the shy one of the clan, even had words saying, “It’s a good place. It’s good to see it, the place where our dad grew up.”

Michael Jackson would have been 54 years old on August 29, 2012.

66 Comments to “JACKSON KIDS CELEBRATE DAD’S BIRTHDAY”

• Toni September 5, 2012 at 11:23 am

For “FORKS” SAKE PEOPLE!
    Why in the heck do you have to bring up the OLD HAGGARD DISCUSSION of THE KIDS ARE NOT HIS BIO KIDS? Move on already, it has been discussed way too many times. UGH
    They are his kids. He raised them, loved them and would’ve done anything for them.
    I personally am one that believes that they are his kids. Especially Prince, because when he was a baby, he had some true black features, he looks like his great grandfather Prince.

• Y Knot September 5, 2012 at 6:08 pm

EXACTLY! Also, even the haters admit that Blanket is Michael’s son. What I dont get, is that with the same breath, they deny Prince & Paris. That makes absolutely no sense when you realise all 3 kids have the same tan skin tone, & straightish hair. I just dont get it. I cant attribute it to nothing else but willful ignorance & media brainwashing, plain & simple.

• MEEKA September 5, 2012 at 1:15 am

SORRY, BUT THOSE KIDS ARE VERY ODD LOOKING. IF THEY WERE NOT MICHAEL JACKSONS CHILDREN, ONE WOULD THINK THAT THERE MAY BE SOMETHING A STRANGE ABOUT THEM PARTICULARLY BLANKET AND THE THE BOY PARIS

• lylakoimoon September 3, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Oh, I forgot to add. My sons have the same mousy brown hair as Paris…and it’s STRAIGHT!!

• Baby September 2, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I know I am going to hear it but to me Blanket looks like his dad Michael. Maybe it is the case of feed them long enough & they look like you but to me he really looks like a lighter skin version of him.

• Sherley September 3, 2012 at 5:34 pm

No doubt Blanket is MJ’s bio son. He used his sperm & a surrogate to conceive Blanket..that was not an issue. Blanket, unlike the other two, resembles pre surgery MJ. Blanket also does not resemble the other two, but they are accepted by default..at least by me.

• Pisces September 3, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I agree with Sherley, 100%. But it still doesn’t address the fact that Blanket is for all intents and purposes biologically motherless.

It bewiders me how some people feel that it is absolutely normal to grow up not knowing who your birth mother was or is.

If Michael told Blanket who his mother is, don’t people surmise that by now, even at his age, and with all his wealth and future wealth, some woman would have come forward with DNA proof or Blanket would be begging to search for her? Blanket knows that his siblings know who their biological mother is. She even was photographed with them an Michael Jackson when they were infants.

Common sense demands that if an individual knows that one of his biological parents has died, that individual would have curiosity around whether the woman who birthed him is alive or dead.

If anyone knows the truth in the Jackson family or otherwise and they don’t tell Blanket, it is a travesty. If I had the financial means that Blanket will have as an adult, it would be my number one mission in life to find my birth mother alive or not. Adopted adults pursue the truth of their biological origins all the time!

• Pisces September 3, 2012 at 10:23 pm

*correction…”bewilders” typo.

• Pisces September 3, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Even male sperm donors identities have been exposed to their biological kids. Children have rights too, you know. Some of the donors have actually fathered hundreds of kids.

Should Blanket have to run the risk of maybe marrying a biological sister of his because he didn’t know that they have the same mother and DNA! How alarming would that be? It’s very serious.

• quin September 1, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I see people are still pressed about Michael’s children. Prince and Paris are half-white and are not the only biracial children to be of lighter shade(hello genetics). Blanket is Michael’s twin. Please get over it. It is so tired.

• All I got 2 say is... September 2, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Thank you! Youre a voice of reason

• Pisces September 1, 2012 at 1:51 pm

It’s hard to smile even if you have all the money in the world when you can’t even laugh or cry in your REAL mother’s bosom. Especially when you are a child growing up.

Michael should have revealed to Blanket who his biological mother was. It’s sad and always over looked when it comes to this child.

• djm September 2, 2012 at 8:17 am

Blanket told you MJ did not tell him who she is? What other secrets did he share with you?

• Pisces September 3, 2012 at 12:01 pm

He shared as many with me as he has with you. You sure dont know who is mother is, do you? Are you his secret Mama? You are defending him like a mother hen!

• Pisces September 3, 2012 at 12:04 pm

*correction..”You don’t know who HIS mother is, do you?”

• noone September 1, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Prince does not look like Klein.

Michael Jackson said in a interview that Prince (his older son) has the same shape head as his brother Randy. It’s sad that people don’t want to believe Michael Jackson when he clearly stated that those are his biological kids.

Debbie Rowe gene was stronger than Michael Jackson, why is it hard to believe a black man can’t have white children. They are plenty of black men and women who has given brith to white kids or white looking kids.

Yes, I am sticking to the fact that those are his biological children, I believe Michael Jackson over the media,they make-up stories to sell and make money. Look what happen for many years he said that he had vitiligo and no one had believe him but they believe meida. Yes, come to found out Michael Jackson in deed had vitiligo.

Who knows, maybe Michael Jackson did a DNA test to make sure those are his biological children. I bet he told them this what is going to happen to them. Remember what Paris said, (don’t remember how she said it) don’t forget what I’ve told you.

• PlainMean September 1, 2012 at 4:04 pm

“It’s sad that people don’t want to believe Michael Jackson when he clearly stated that those are his biological kids.”

He also clearly stated that he only had 2 nose jobs. Even his mother said that was a lie. The man wasn’t Jesus, stop acting like he was incapable of lying.

• Ashley September 2, 2012 at 8:29 am

It was nobody’s business how many nose jobs he’d had. Most people wouldn’t ask a celebrity that question, but it was Michael Jackson, so they thought they could ask him whatever.

Michael had lupus, a condition that can affect the way you heal. It’s been said that they were trying to REPAIR his nose because it didn’t heal right after one of the surgeries. I don’t care if he had 15 nose jobs. The way he looked has nothing to do with the person inside.

• Really Doe September 2, 2012 at 4:26 pm

AMEN Ashley! Dont even waste your time arguing with ignorance luv…They can scream in caps lock all they want, say what they will, but it wont change the fact that those are Michael’s babies. Those kids own mother has already said they are Michael’s bio kids which she conceived the normal way a husband & wife does. Also, the kids say that they are black(Paris said it in response to a cyber bully). I think think im gonna believe Debbie over the media any day, since she( Debbie Rowe)would know who the father of her own kids are! None of these haters had a front row seat to the supposed adoption or artificial insemination that they’re claiming. Their only “evidence” is whatever the media said. Hahaaa, as if TMZ is the model of honesty & integrity! Funny! So i guess my white looking 1/2 black cousins are actually secretly adopted or whatever the lie is…according to the crew regurgitating media hearsay as truth. LMAO hardcore! Anywho, I say all that to say this: The truth hurts & that’s evident by the way the haters get their panties in a twist everytime someone points out that the kids resemble their family, which they do. Ok, Ill give it to them, they do admit that Blanket favors MJ, but look at him, he’s no different from his siblings; they have the same skin color, which aunty Latoya does too, the same hair type…so i dont really get it, whats so different about him & his sis & bro?!? Oh well, I guess haters gonna hate.

• Monica September 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Since you didn’t know him any better than anyone else on here commenting on the person “he was inside” is pretty pointless. MJ was a human being subject to all human frailties which means yes he told lies, he lied to the press when it suited him just like every other celeb out there, it doesn’t mean he was a bad person just human.
          When you put humans on a pedestal you are going to be disappointed. The man was a great entertainer but still only human. Defending obvious lies even when those close to them say it wasn’t true is just delusional.

• KekeB September 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Paris is really stunning

• Ajay September 1, 2012 at 12:03 am

Blanket always has the same face just -____-

• universitychick September 4, 2012 at 7:11 am

DEAD

• WriterSanti August 31, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Kids look fine and healthy. Paris is growing on up.

• Mita August 31, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I wonder do they ever think of their mom…….Debbie dont care for them. its sad they are like orphans who will never know who their real parents are. When they all are grown im pretty sure the Jackson family will disown them like they did Michael.

• PlainMean August 31, 2012 at 7:59 pm

If what they do is work, please tell me where I can apply!

• Amerie August 31, 2012 at 3:35 pm

yeah blanket looks just like MJ.Look at Pictures of mike when he was blankets age.They aer Identical from the nose up and I dont even like to get into the ” whos the daddy” drama

• EVELINA RAE August 31, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I agree all three look completely different. Paris is a pretty one. I like little “Blanket”.

• PlainMean August 31, 2012 at 3:20 pm

These kids don’t even resemble each other… Not even a little bit! Blanket looks just like Michael though.

• Sherley August 31, 2012 at 3:25 pm

This comment right here..best comment on this post.

• Ashley September 1, 2012 at 7:08 am

And? I don’t resemble my sister at all. I look like my paternal grandfather and my maternal uncle. My sister looks like my mother. We’re full siblings, too.

• PlainMean September 1, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Good for you! But i’m willing to bet that you and your sibling do resemble each other in some way. There’s an exception to every rule, but i’m just saying! You don’t have to agree.

• Bingerville August 31, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Hard to believe that Prince and Paris are bio brother and sister.

• haha August 31, 2012 at 5:11 pm

why?

• haha August 31, 2012 at 5:12 pm

prince has vitiligo,he got it from michael. you can see it in the pics so I hope there is no paternity talk going on in here.

• Sherley August 31, 2012 at 6:42 pm

My cousin’s boyfriend step sister’s aunt also has vitiligo. She must be related to MJ & Prince as well. *Eye roll*

• Connie1 August 31, 2012 at 10:06 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU SHERLEY.

• Ashley September 1, 2012 at 7:07 am

Willful ignorance at its finest.

No, not everybody with vitiligo is related to Michael Jackson. What people are saying is that you have a much higher chance of getting vitiligo if a parent has it. Michael DID have it, like it or not, and this was confirmed via autopsy. What are the chances of him getting sperm from a donor and having his first born child have the condition? C’mon. They’re not birth marks, they’re not peeling sun burns…they’re splotches that turned up on the kid and have gotten worse over the past few years.

• Sherley September 1, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I don’t give a crap whether or not these are MJ’s bio children. He raised them from birth & there are his..period. You people constantly comparing post surgery adults to surgery free children & stating the vitiligo is proof of parentage are idiots. No one has a verifiable DNA results as proof & until you do, miss me with the BS.

• Connie1 August 31, 2012 at 10:05 pm

OMG PLEASE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. THOSE ARE NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN. IT’S OK, HE ADOPTED THEM AND I THINK THAT IS GREAT! BECAUSE HE ADOPTED THEM, THAT MAKES THEM HIS KIDS. I GUESS YOUR GOING TO TRY TO TELL ME THAT LATOYA IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE THAT TOO? UMMMM NO! TAKE A LOOK AT LATOYA WHEN SHE WAS A YOUNG GIRL, COMPARED TO NOW. ITS NOT ABOUT VITILIGO.

• Lola August 31, 2012 at 10:20 pm

It’s obvious that connie and Shirley are the same person. Shouldn’t “y’all” be in a Willow post praising her? Those kids are michaels, biological or not. Her raised them.

• Sherley September 1, 2012 at 12:37 pm

1st..he raised them, not her..there’s no question MJ was a man. 2nd..I’m going to let you get a pass for attacking another child as a poor defensive move in praising another. 3rd..Connie1 is my 3rd multiple personality. You are my 5th.

• Ashley September 1, 2012 at 7:07 am

For the millionth time….he did NOT adopt his children. His name is on the birth certificates. There was no need for adoption.

• Alas September 3, 2012 at 12:41 pm

You can be a fan without beings fool. Obviously MJs name is on the birth certificate because he was married to their bio Mother. For Blankets case it was handled privately so other than those involved the details are not known.
            To add to that when you adopt a child you are given a new birth certificate with the adopted parents name on it. So that may have happened in Blanket’s situation. We don’t know who his mother is but he may have used the same donor aka Mr Klein.
            Arnold Klein stated back on Larry King when MJ first died that he did donate fluids to MJ and Debbie Rowe.

• Really? September 2, 2012 at 9:05 am

It’s always the same song and dance when it comes to MJ’s kids, it’s really boring! Why does it matter that they are his bio kids or not?
          MJ raised them from infancy until his death. He is their father, they are his kids (biological or not) and that is all that matters.

• Ashley August 31, 2012 at 2:21 pm

BTW, I wish people would stop using this quote from Blanket as if he just recently said it. He said that LAST year when they were interviewed by news reporters when they visited. It’s on Youtube. Look it up.

• Ashley August 31, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Poor Prince II. He doesn’t look like he wants to be there at all. :( Michael Jr. seemed to be having a good time. Paris is pretty! :)

• teeny August 31, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Ok I have to admit ….Blanket does look like MJ here.

• haha August 31, 2012 at 1:29 pm

That older boy has forehead for days. Reminds me of Roc cannon LMAO!!!!

• S. August 31, 2012 at 11:35 am

Yea, Paris looks just like her Auntie LaToya. She has a 2 ears, 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth just like her Auntie has o_o

• Iridescent Me. August 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

Alright smart a crooked letter, crooked letter. Next time, direct this towards who it’s for. This time, it happened to be me. Have a SEAT! \_

• aries August 31, 2012 at 11:12 am

Gary Ind, nice place to visit, not leave Gary has a high crime rate

• Pisces August 31, 2012 at 10:40 am

The heavy mascara gives Paris kind of a “goth” look. They are all growing up nicely based on appearances. Good for them. RIP, MJ.

• Trisha (the original one) August 31, 2012 at 10:16 am

Paris is gorgeous! She’s growing into a beautiful woman

Blanket never seems interested in these outings lol. He’s probably thinking “daddy wouldn’t approve of this!” haha

I’m love Prince’s smile in the gallery

• Iridescent Me. August 31, 2012 at 9:51 am

They are really growing up! Paris is built like LaToya. Same oval face.

• Sherley August 31, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Would that be pre surgery or post surgery Latonya?

• Iridescent Me. August 31, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Hahaha.. ….Funny *side eye* LaToya didn’t have surgery on her body. Her nose, yes.

• Sherley August 31, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Latoya had surgery on her entire face, as much as MJ did. If you are comparing the pre surgery Latoya, I’d have to look her up & compare. But comparing them now isn’t fair.

• Sherley August 31, 2012 at 6:47 pm

They do have the same nose though, which is different from Blanket’s nose.

• Connie1 August 31, 2012 at 10:02 pm

HMMM I WONDER WHY? LOL

• Connie1 August 31, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO POST A PICTURE OF MICHAEL AND LATOYA WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG. THEY HAD BEAUTIFUL BROWN SKIN AND LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THESE CHILDREN. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH. I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS FAMILY, BUT THOSE ARE NOT HIS KIDS.

• Ashley September 1, 2012 at 7:05 am

Hate to break it to you, Connie, but yes, by saying those aren’t his kids, you are trying to be mean. He raised them from day one. Genetics don’t matter here. What matters is who raised those babies. We’ll likely never know the truth, and aside from very public DNA tests, of which the results still wouldn’t convince people either way, people will forever be wondering. That’s not fair to those kids. Did they ask to be born? NO. Did they ask for their father to die? No. Did they ask for all the media attention they’ve gotten since their family decided to parade them around by the public? NO.

Whatever you believe about the children’s parentage or about Michael, leave them alone. They are innocent kids who lost the only parent they ever knew.

• Connie1 September 1, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I ALREADY SAID THAT I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS FAMILY, BUT THOSE ARE NOT HIS KIDS. PERIOD. THAT IS NOT MEAN AT ALL. THAT IS THE TRUTH.

• Pearl September 1, 2012 at 5:01 pm

he raised them so yes their are HIS kids. I dont care if they are white or not his biology kids. Why ppl like U cant leave this poor children alone?? And no you dont love Michael, cause then you wouldnt talk like that

• Ashley September 2, 2012 at 8:27 am

So it’s not mean to say that the children he raised from birth are not his kids? Try telling that to their faces. You wouldn’t have the courage. Those are his kids. A father is more than genetics.

• MEA September 1, 2012 at 6:40 pm

TRUE! PEOPLE, those are NOT his biological children.