ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BEYONCE SAYS CHANGING DIAPERS IS ‘BEAUTIFUL’

Beyonce is a new mom who loves changing diapers. The singer/actress paid a visit to ‘Anderson Live’ for his season premiere on September 10, 2012, and told the host that she gets a thrill out of changing baby Blue. “I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. I love it all,” said Bey.

Although some mothers choose to take a year off after giving birth, Beyonce is getting right back into the grind of doing things because she believes her daughter needs to see mommy at work. “My daughter is seven months and I brought her to the rehearsal because it’s important that she sees her mother doing things like this.”

Parenthood has changed the R&B singer in so many ways. Not only has it allowed Bey to broaden her musical horizons with nursery rhymes, but mothering has also connected her with destiny. “[Motherhood] just gives you purpose and all of the things that my self esteem was associated with, it’s all completely different,” said the singer. “I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass on to my child, and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example which is one of the reasons I’m here.”

‘Anderson Live’ is a nationally syndicated talk show that airs at various times in numerous cities. Visit Anderson’s website to find out when and where it’s airing in your city.

Photo: Eliot Press

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

21 Comments to “BEYONCE SAYS CHANGING DIAPERS IS ‘BEAUTIFUL’”

• Lateshia September 21, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Why does she keep covering the baby face? I’m surprised they knew they were being photographed because wouldn’t have had her face covered. The baby is beautiful it has Jay-Z chubby cheeks I guess when the baby start walking they going to be like Michael Jackson kids and wear mask. At least Solange showed off Daniel when he was a baby and he is a cutie now.

• WriterSanti September 13, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Thats nice

• Writer September 11, 2012 at 11:43 pm

I dont even care for this family, but this time I want to post, because I am trying to figure out how anyone know that this baby is pretty lol, I am confused, cause the only pictures I have seen of this baby is of her back or a blurred picture. And I think I have 20/20 vision lol, am I missing something?

• soulfuljoy September 12, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Uh, here is a pic up that clearly showed Blue’s face. It was all over net a while back. So umm, I’m guessing you haven’t seen it right? Well, scroll up, the pic is in this thread.

• Writer September 12, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Ummm, with the slick attitude, cut it out. And uh obviously I dont stalk these pages so I dont know when these peoples pictures are up and uh, that picture is still not a good one. Thanks for your comment.

• Sherley September 11, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I’m sorry but what 8 month old knows what mom or dad does while at work? All they see is they are in a different place & what can they get into. A child does not fully understand what one does at work till they are about 5. I know there are some super genius wonder babies out there who would know this by age 2, but not ate 8mnths. IJS. At least she stopped saying, ‘I’m going to take time off work to raise Blue’.

• T September 11, 2012 at 4:04 pm

“‘I’m going to take time off work to raise Blue’.”

She never said that. Must be something you out your imagination.

• Sherley September 11, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Check the posting of her interview here on BCK..the one right before her AC show where she said she was going to take time off to raise Blue & come back. I wont be waiting though. Even Jay Z said he was gonna take time off. Neither did. It’s ok..I know how Beyonce’s fans get.

• T September 12, 2012 at 12:58 am

Lol, And I know how Beyonce haters are i.e. yourself. Point blank She never said that, but you’re always talking out your butt hole in her post. Jay-Z’s answer was in reference to the possible delay of his own album. Neither parent is doing anything, both are spending time with their kid. Something you’re not doing with yours.

• Janay September 11, 2012 at 2:23 pm

I believe she meant the idea of motherhood is beautiful. Seeing her daughter discover new things, how her body works and that includes pooping. It just seems as though she is completely in love with her daughter. Changing diapers isnt beautiful but it’s necessary to me. But then again, I’m not a mom. But either way- its great to see Parents in love with their baby- I know folks that are so caught up in their own affairs, they mistreat their kids.

• theyknow September 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I don’t like the smell, but changing diapers and feeding time is a great bonding moment for mothers. I watched parts of the interview and I like when she said Blue was confused after her rehearsal..lol!! They are such proud parents.

• T September 11, 2012 at 12:17 pm

When I was younger I use to love changing and feeding babies in my family (sometimes even now). *shrugs* I’m sure she and her husband are just overjoyed with their little one. And the part about her daughter needing to her “doing things like this”, was in reference to charity, not work. A perfect example of taking words out of context. Should’ve just posted the video.

• cfoster September 11, 2012 at 11:10 am

There is nothing fun about changing a funky diaper…..Thrilled to know that the baby system is normal and workin well…..but honey please I can live without but on the other hand Ill gladly do it b/c its part of the job!!!!

• PlainMean September 11, 2012 at 10:54 am

Ain’t nothing beautiful about changing a diaper! We’ll have to disagree there Bey.

• Tina September 11, 2012 at 10:18 am

Loving all the pics that are finally surfacing of Lil Blue.

• Trisha (the original one) September 11, 2012 at 9:44 am

I never heard anyone say they love changing diapers lol. But ok Bey.

What they gonna do when Blue starts walking? lol It’s gonna be harder to hide her face then

• MUNCHOSGIRL September 11, 2012 at 10:04 am

I AM GUESSING THEIR FAMILY DIDN’T TELL THEM THEY WERE PHOTO’D OUT IN THE OCEAN ON THE YACHT, THE WAY JAY AND BEYONCE ARE SHIELDING HER FACE. BLUE ON THE OTHER HAND WAS TRYING TO PUSH BEYONCE’S HAND AWAY FROM HER FACE…SHE WANTS TO SEE WHAT’S GOING ON! THE BLANKETS WILL BE SNATCHED IN THE FUTURE.

• MUNCHOSGIRL September 11, 2012 at 10:05 am

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOVES THE SMELL OF NEWBORN POOP….CRAZY AS IT MIGHT BE!

• Neonlove September 11, 2012 at 9:42 am

Changing diapers is a bonding moment.
    Though I don’t agree that she should jump right back into work (esp. if she doesn’t have to). Those early years of childhood are important. My mom was around but I didn’t see her alot. My grandmother took care of me from age 0-5

• Prissy September 11, 2012 at 11:48 am

I was thinking the same thing.. Totally agree. Bonding while making smiley faces and talking baby talk lol..

• Misunderstood September 11, 2012 at 9:36 am

She’s one proud new mommy. She definitely has that I’m happy as hell glow. Blue is such a pretty baby.