TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TRENDY TWEEN: WILLOW STYLES IT UP IN CHLOE AND VERSACE

In full tween-rocker garb, Willow Smith stole the show this weekend at the Toronto International Film Festival.

The mini fashionista donned a Versace mini-dress, $495, and electrifying black and gold Chloe studded ankle boots, $1345.  Known for her edginess, the 11-year-old completed the look with black-studded purse and socks. Does she ever miss a single detail?

Willow was accompanied to the event by her parents, Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith, as well as big brother Jaden.

Tags : Posted in : Style & Gear

10 Comments to “TRENDY TWEEN: WILLOW STYLES IT UP IN CHLOE AND VERSACE”

• Pisces September 11, 2012 at 10:38 pm

“My Mama said a lady ain’t what she wears but what she knows”.

Quote from India Arie’s song “Because I am A Queen”.

Love the whole outfit. Fierce. I’m inspired to go on a safari for real.

• Bingerville September 11, 2012 at 4:31 pm

I just love Willow’s entire outfit.

• dg September 11, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Oh so chic, I love those chloe boots, and the hint of the studded socks. (Is Ms.W.Smith a crafty DIY’er, The gold heel..love it)

• truly amazing September 11, 2012 at 11:01 am

Neither will my daughter (lol)….but those boots and dress are too fierce !!!!.

• PlainMean September 11, 2012 at 10:59 am

Ok, guess my daughter won’t be getting this outfit! o_O

• Khai September 11, 2012 at 9:57 am

She actually looks alright in this one. Kind of “normal.”

• jhazzheal September 12, 2012 at 8:19 am

what exactly is normal? looking like everybody else? OR dressing that is acceptable to everyone else but you? We tell our kids to be themselves, yet we watch the latest trends and put the in it so “THEY can feel good about themselves” parents should try asking the kids sometimes and they’ll be shocked to see how any will tell you that it was only you feeling great. not them

• Trisha (the original one) September 11, 2012 at 9:46 am

Willow worked that outfit!

To be rich lol, i tell ya. I need $1300 to pay the rest of my tuition. Willow let me hold them shoes so i can sell them on Ebay lmao

• Neonlove September 11, 2012 at 9:26 am

Too much money in my case, but Willow rocked the mess out of that outfit. I had to give her props

• ummmmmm September 11, 2012 at 9:07 am

best i’ve seen her in a while…

but i could use $1,345 in my pocket right about now..sshoot i’ll even settle for the $495