ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TAMERA BUMPS IT UP AT A BEACH

Actress Tamera Mowry-Housley took to Twitter this week to share a photo of her burgeoning bump. “Love this pic with @adamhousley n I on the beach. Thanks Kateegrace.com for taking them….,” she wrote.

The mom-to-be recently revealed that she loves dressing up her baby bump. “I love to show off my baby bump! I don’t like to hide it with big shirts and big dresses. I think pregnant women are beautiful. It’s kind of weird, but I’ve noticed that I’ve been a lot more daring with my style since I’ve gotten pregnant. I just feel so empowered as a woman. I’ve never felt so confident before in my life and it’s kind of ironic—maybe because this is the first time in my life where I don’t have to worry about sucking in my gut.”

Tamera and husband Adam Housley are expecting their first child in October.

Photo: Kateegrace.com

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

17 Comments to “TAMERA BUMPS IT UP AT A BEACH”

• neenee September 27, 2012 at 7:36 am

aww she looks lovely, bless em

• Connie1 September 21, 2012 at 11:14 pm

YOU HOPE SO

• Sphinx September 17, 2012 at 6:51 am

Cute

• deedee September 14, 2012 at 11:12 pm

When watching the show Tameras personality is more loveable & Tias is more real as we don’t all go thru life bubbly & happy all the damn time……but I love both sisters, all the best to them & I love that their two lil boys will get to grow up together!

• Moni September 14, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Tamera is my fave twin! I hope she continues the family tradition and has the initials A.T Housley. Bet he is going to be adorable…x

• Sherley September 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Nice pic! Can’t wait to see the baby.

• theyknow September 14, 2012 at 2:17 pm

She is so prettty!! She is carrying her pregnancy very well and she is glowing. I know the baby is going to be adorable!!

• FashionedByGod33 September 14, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Beautiful picture. Good looking couple. Tamera grew up so nicely; what a doll. She is always smiling and seems to be a very fun, positive, and down-to-earth person. All the best to them.

• LisaLisa September 14, 2012 at 1:42 pm

She is not gaining as much weight as Tia did I see. She learned from her sister’s example. I bet the little boy will be a cutie. But if he is not, please folks, please don’t joke the little man like you do Cree. I think Cree is adorable.

Adam has more money than Corey do and I feel like Tia works so hard so that she can just keep up with Tamara who has that long vinyard money! LOL……

• Tina September 14, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Positively glowing! Having a happy and normal pregnancy is truly a blessing.

• MzArmyWife September 14, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Pregnancy looks beautiful on her!! (IMO) I know I might catch heat for this, but after watching the show there’s something about Adam that doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t know, he could be a great guy…*kanye shrugs*

• Tina September 14, 2012 at 1:19 pm

*nods head in agreement*

• LME September 14, 2012 at 1:21 pm

You’re not alone in that. It’s something about both husbands to me…hmph. The show did show a different side of Tamera to me.

• Honey September 14, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Since watching their reality show…

I must say that Tamera has become my favorite twin!!!
    Love the picture. She is gorgeous! :)

• Neonlove September 14, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I like them both, but Tamera seems more laid back one after the whole wedding fiasco. She is just taking it easy and being real cool during this pregnancy, and you see how relaxed she is.

• Katherine G September 14, 2012 at 11:30 am

Tamera and Adam are a beautiful couple. This picture is breathtaking. Love it!!! Tamera carries pregnancy well and she is so pretty!!

• Iridescent Me. September 14, 2012 at 11:26 am

Awwwwwh!! Love the Housley family!! Can’t wait to see Baby Housley!!