TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

YANDY DOTES ON SON OMERE

Yandy Smith is one mom who believes in celebrating every moment of her child’s life. The reality television star recently shared the joy of son Omere’s two-month birthday with Twitter fans. “This is me singing happy birthday to my pookabear. He hated it! (is it my voice or my breath Omere)?!” tweeted the star.

Omere was born on July 16, 2012 at a healthy 7lb 9oz. Smith was ecstatic about the birth of her son saying, “My greatest accomplishment in life was my most difficult task in life. With God and my family we did it. I will forever remember this day 7/16/12. It was written in cursive for this king to exist.”

Omere is Yandy and boyfriend Mandeecees’ first child together.

Check out more pictures of Yandy’s blue-eyed beauty below.

Photos: Twitter

31 Comments to “YANDY DOTES ON SON OMERE”

• Nene May 18, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I was on youtube and I was looking for the true history of blacks. The videos was nice and surreal. The video showed black people with blue and green eyes, those genes didn’t come from whites they came from blacks. When I was in job skills class I learned about the first U.S black president was named John Hanson. We as blacks are so beautiful and we are the only race of people who genes dominate others. Laren Galloway and that white baby born to a Nigerian couple is proof of our genetic abilities and God. Watch Hidden Colors 1 and 2 you will learn a lot.

• Sammi December 21, 2012 at 6:26 am

Wow. Are will still on eyes, hair and skin?! It will change by the time he’s one.

• Sammi December 21, 2012 at 6:23 am

Wow. We still on eyes, hair and skin color!? Anyway, they will change around the time he is close to one.

• lala September 24, 2012 at 5:49 pm

marriage is a good thing. but look at the divorce rate its depressing. As far as the bible its someones interpretation, its kings james version.

• Hmmmmmmmmm September 23, 2012 at 5:35 am

Blue eye’s happen..My Dad His Grandmother Blue Eyes Dark Skin..By ways of the West Indies…It Skipped a Generation..Told my kids be on the look-out..Its gonna happen again….. He is a Keeper…..Girls will go wild over those Ole Blue Eyes..Simply Beautiful….[Black Don’t Crack}

• Lola September 22, 2012 at 8:36 am

What a handsome young man…cutie x2!

• Jannae September 21, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I agree I am pro marriage aswell but I will not criticise and try to tear down others who haven’t all I was trying to say is that the same ones preaching should follow and live there life accordingly we leave in a society where ppl dnt practice what they preach then have the right to critique others which is hyprocrisy

• 1st a Mrs. then a Mom September 21, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I have to agree with the folks who are FOR marriage – Everytime we lay down poorly or un-protected we are saying “yes” to every possible consequence including a disease from a man, yet he hasn’t made any commitment to us besides insertion or breaking a condom…O_o

IT STILL HAPPENS – My husband was 1st a Husband, then a Dad too. : )

• Jannae September 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm

There are countless ammount of sins for example sex outside of marriage just cos some of u didn’t have children when u had sex Outside marriage dnt criticise others cue the I’m a virgin comments below (yeah right) some of you are some real hypocrites practice what u preach

• Jannae September 21, 2012 at 4:56 pm

People on here are so negative focus on your own lives yes yandy isn’t married but make sure you are when you have a child. Lots of people on here comment on here go on like there without sin and feel that they can act righteous about celebrities who are in the public eye whilst there doing the same and there own homes are far from roses. Those without sin cast the first stone.

• Iridescent Me. September 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm

He is tooooooo doggone handsome. Looking like Yandy. His eyes look like marbles. Yandy’s eyes are gray. I think Omere’s eyes are here to stay. If he had specs of brown in the blue, then they might change, but his eyes are all the way blue. Lol.. If they were to change color, then they’ll probably end up being gray like his mom’s.

• Nonya September 21, 2012 at 10:00 am

Aww, he has those beautiful Michael Ealy eyes. God bless him. :)

• Sherley September 20, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I can’t stop looking in his eyes.

• Lola September 20, 2012 at 5:40 pm

“With God and my family we did it”….yes I’m pretty sure God is thrilledwith you having sex and a baby outside of marriage SMH.

• Sherley September 20, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you say in the Heidi Klum post that you are a single momne? Does that mean you don’t care about marriage either or did you have a monetary lapse in God’s commandments as well? I’m simply asking.

• Nique September 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Aww he’s such a cutie! & i love the name

• Toya September 20, 2012 at 3:47 pm

He is adorable with his head of curly hair and those pretty eyes. Yandy has beautiful eyes and maybe it runs in her family. Little man might just keep this color….

• Katherine G September 20, 2012 at 2:08 pm

He is so handsome!!!

• Nik-Nik September 20, 2012 at 1:22 pm

lil man is to cute and handsome.

• Misunderstood September 20, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Such a handsome lil fella! They’re saying his eyes r blue???

• Trisha (the original one) September 20, 2012 at 2:23 pm

They are the same blue as his shirt lol. they’ll probably change as he gets older tho

• blackbeauty September 20, 2012 at 12:17 pm

He is such a cutie pie!!

• MrsNolan September 20, 2012 at 11:21 am

He is cute.

• Deshay September 20, 2012 at 11:11 am

My comments are always positive yet Bck always hold them. O_O

• MRSREYNOLDS September 20, 2012 at 10:38 am

OMG HES SO CUTE!

• KekeB September 20, 2012 at 10:27 am

Cute!

• Trisha (the original one) September 20, 2012 at 10:03 am

He’s 2 months already?! Geeze time is flying. He’s a cutie. W/ his grown man facial expressions haha.

He has beautiful eyes.

• theyknow September 20, 2012 at 9:38 am

Awww look at those eyes!!! He is so cute!!

• Kiki September 20, 2012 at 9:33 am

He’s a cutie! Congrats Yandy

• Deshay September 20, 2012 at 9:28 am

Is his eyes blue?

Never heard of her but her baby is cute!!

Sn: Where is baby Louis? :)

• Trisha (the original one) September 21, 2012 at 6:20 am

She’s been the manager of a number of hip hop artist. She’s not known for nothing. The reality show just put her name out there more. No one knows all these artist managers