TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

MARISKA HARGITAY IS A MULTI-TASKING MOM

Mariska Hargitay is great at doing several things at once. The ‘Law and Order’ star was recently spotted feeding her daughter Amaya,18 months, corn on the cob while texting. Amaya, dressed in a polka-dotted dress and leggings, seemed to enjoy the corn that her mom was feeding her.

Mariska recently commented on her ability to adopt two children, Amaya and Andrew Nicolas, within a six month time span. “It’s pretty dreamy. Some days I just sit and pinch myself. … It [feels] like nothing shy of a miracle. This year has been a year of true blessings,” said the actress.

Hargitay and husband Peter Hermann have three children together.

Photos: Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Actors

28 Comments to “MARISKA HARGITAY IS A MULTI-TASKING MOM”

• shannon September 30, 2012 at 11:15 am

I love seeing them together Amaya is adorable and it seems like she has got alot of personality. But Lola I have to agree with you Mariska needs some tips in the hair department.

• Anon September 29, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I love the photos. The family is beautiful. August is a prince with blue eyes essses. Amaya is a doll. Mariska is a great mother and gets more beautiful every day. I love his big black eyes. She has the most beautiful smile in the world.

• WriterSanti September 28, 2012 at 11:00 am

Aww yay Mariska. Love her as actress and person. The pic is too cute with Amaya and the corn.

• Honey September 26, 2012 at 10:18 am

Love her on Law & Order SVU… Cute little girl too! :)

• Robbie September 25, 2012 at 8:35 am

Haha…Amaya and that corn. She’s a cutie. I can’t hate on August when he’s owning that stroller like a Boss.

• Misunderstood September 24, 2012 at 11:28 pm

I’ve seen Amaya, now I want to see Lailaa Williams and Scarlett! I haven’t seen my pretty girls in awhile!

• LiliCee September 24, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Cute little face! =]

• Sherley September 24, 2012 at 4:44 pm

I just love me some Olivia Benson! Amaya has grown…awww..look at her lil pig tails. & she’s enjoying that corn. :). But ummm..August has to get out that stroller & push it or something. When you have to pull up your legs & tuck them in..it’s time to leave the stroller behind.

• sillyme September 24, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I thought the same thing too about August, at first, that he was too big for the stroller. But, then I thought maybe their other baby (Andrew) was being held by their Dad so August just hopped in the stroller for fun.

• Sherley September 24, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Maybe. I can imagine a number of reasons why August is in the stroller..either way..uh huh..pineapples. Walking is good exercise for children anyway.

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:48 pm

I think the other half of that stroller is for Andrew, but August was probably tired of walking and plopped his butt in there. I remember being a kid but too big for a stroller and wishing i could get back in the stroller so I didnt have to walk

• Lola September 24, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Do better Mariska. Little Amaya’s hair doesn’t need to look like that. Anyway, she’s a cutie.

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I think Mariska is doing fine with Amaya’s hair! At least it looks like she combs it! She also takes the time to style it. Anyone with a small child knows that when you do a child’s hair, it looks great before they leave the house, but once they get out, it gets wild during the course of the day.

Don’t be so hard on Mariska. The woman has 3 kids, is a hands on mom, and has a job that lasts 15 hour days! I think she’s doing a bang up job! Not to mention she’s white doing a black girl’s hair and doing a better job than some black moms. You can’t tell me you have seen black kids with black parents with moms not half as busy as Mariska, and their hair looks like theyve been struck by lightening!

KUDOS TO YOU MARISKA!!!

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:50 pm

haven’t seen*

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:50 pm

lmao@the way August is chillin in that stroller! if I could fit my big butt in there i would do the same thing rotfl

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Plus if you look at all the other pics of Amaya, her hair is always braided or styled in some way. Mariska is a role model for all mothers!

• MzArmyWife September 24, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Amaya is so adorable! Mariska seems to be such a great mom too. Beautiful family!

• Katherine G September 24, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Such a pretty girl!!!

• Deshay September 24, 2012 at 2:23 pm

My dream was always to meet this woman lol got so connected with her from SVU! (Don’t judge me lol).

Amaya and August are cute. :)

• Robbie September 25, 2012 at 8:37 am

You ain’t alone….

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Ive met her a couple of times. She is really really nice! A beautiful person inside and out!

• Eenzy September 25, 2012 at 2:46 pm

KUDOS TO YOU MARISKA!!!

• theyknow September 24, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Amaya is so adorable!!

• Trisha (the original one) September 24, 2012 at 1:29 pm

My fav BCK baby girl!!! It’s been so long since she’s been on here, maybe that means lil Louis will make a comeback soon too?! lol

Her hair has gotten so long, she’s so cute!

• deedee September 24, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Its been so long since we’ve seen baby Amaya, she’s getting so big & she’s so beautiful…..More pics of Amaya please!

• KekeB September 24, 2012 at 12:12 pm

She is soo cute and got so big. Not a fan of the dress tho. And all us Mommies do is multi task ALL day long. Its how we survive.

• Motswana September 24, 2012 at 11:42 am

Amaya! my fav bck girl always good to see her adorable self. Her brother is cute too.

• Mame September 25, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Dumela Motswana. I like your name :)