SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

NE-YO AND DAUGHTER MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER

Shaffer Smith, a.k.a. Ne-Yo, gives his daughter Madilyn,22 months, piano lessons before heading out into the busy world. “Nothing better than spending some time home for a second before my schedule gets STUPID!! Me and Maddie learning together. I’m tellin’ y’all she’s a NATURAL,” said the singer. Madilyn seems to be quite the fast learner with her ability to be focused on the keys while daddy shows her the ropes.

Ne-Yo recently confirmed that he will be one of the featured artists on Rihanna’s upcoming album saying, “I was just recently in the studio doing some stuff with Rihanna. The thing is, I never know what’s going to be kept, what she’s going to hold onto, what’s going to fall by the wayside… I know I got one or two on the album that she’s definitely keeping, but the rest is to be determined.”

The singer has two children in all.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

8 Comments to “NE-YO AND DAUGHTER MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER”

• Yolo September 26, 2012 at 10:36 am

Beautiful.

• WriterSanti September 25, 2012 at 3:35 am

Cute pix and growing on up

• Katherine G September 24, 2012 at 10:04 pm

The kids are so cute!!!

• Sherley September 24, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Ne-yo & his mini mees! Funny, I didn’t like those lips on him but they are to die for on his son. That age is the best age to teach children.keep it up Ne-Yo!

• Trisha (the original one) September 24, 2012 at 1:31 pm

His daughter looks so sweet, but his son looks like he’s bad lol. They are cute tho

• theyknow September 24, 2012 at 12:11 pm

So cute!!

• LiliCee September 24, 2012 at 11:12 am

I saw this pic on his twitter! She’s so cute! Already big. Ne-Yo has cute kids! They look like him, with his lips. =]
    Yes, his Behind the Music was great! He’s done so much for his career leading up to now!

• Iridescent Me. September 24, 2012 at 11:07 am

Awwwh! Beautiful kids. I loved Ne-Yo before, but I love him even more now. I love watching things like Behind the Music and Unsung. You get to know the artists you listen to. Watching Oprah’s Next Chapter with Rihanna made me appreciate her more, because I got to know who she is.