WATCH: NEW INTERNATIONAL ‘ANNIE’ TRAILER

EGYPT IN ENGLAND

Alicia Keys and son Egypt were spotted leaving the ITV studios in London, England on September 26, 2012.  The singer has been in England promoting her new album “Girl On Fire”.

On Monday evening, the working mom treated some fans to an exclusive concert at Manchester Cathedral where she performed songs from her latest CD.

“I felt so calm, and paced, and right in the zone with the crowd. I loved this show, and what a beautiful venue,” she said after the show.

“Girl on Fire” is set for release on Nov. 26.

Photos: FameFlynet.uk.com

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

17 Comments to “EGYPT IN ENGLAND”

• SusanGeorge September 30, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Egypt is so adorable and cute. I love that either Swizz mother or Alicia mother travels with her with the baby. Alicia and Swizz are truly a loving family unit.

I am so happy Alicia is back. I love her music and look forward to attending her concert.

• WriterSanti September 29, 2012 at 12:14 pm

So cute! Love Mixie’s with reddish hair.

• universitychick September 29, 2012 at 9:56 am

You don’t think his daughter is beautiful?

• EVELINA RAE September 28, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Awwwwe Gyptian! So figgin’ cute. Look at those curls…I love his brown hair. ALICIA/ KASSEEM ween that boy off them soothers, geeeez!

• Trisha (the original one) September 27, 2012 at 8:53 am

Most likely not. He’s only 1, he doesn’t have much teeth in his mouth lol. Thumb sucking does a lot worse to the teeth. & teeth is also a genetic thing, my parents teeth were good, i had the binky for a LONG time lol & i never needed braces. You would have never thought i use to be on the paci lol. If he continues past 2 yrs, the most that will probably happen is a slight overbite

• MrsNolan September 27, 2012 at 8:02 am

Egypt is such a cutie.

• Teeee September 27, 2012 at 7:37 am

Now I wanna know what cookies did this cutie eat to get those face crumblies like my son does??? lol!

• Iridescent Me. September 26, 2012 at 11:29 pm

He’ll grow out of it soon. The pacifier is a comfort item. He’s almost two. Give him time. Egypt is one handsome little boy. Seems so lovable and smart. His cute little first hair cut. Love the color of his hair.

• Sherley September 26, 2012 at 10:49 pm

I love me some Egypt. :D. His hair color fits him perfectly. He keeps finding that pinny each time I move it.

• Deshay September 26, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Cute

• Yvette September 26, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I love Alicia Keys little boy, Egypt because she is too adorable and cute. Egypt looks just like his mom and has the hair color of his grandmother.

• See Ya Later September 26, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I wouldnt worry. He doesnt have his permanent teeth yet. I doubt he’s finished growing baby teeth.

• See Ya Later September 26, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Cute. just like my nephew, he loves his binky.

• universitychick September 26, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I don’t know why but I wanna cut his hair lol he could’ve easily been a little girl…..

• Pisces September 26, 2012 at 7:21 pm

He is cute. Love his reddish-blonde curly top.

• Honey September 26, 2012 at 6:18 pm

He looks JUST like his mama!!! I see that Eygpt got red hair like his grandma. What a cutie, he is. :)

• Trisha (the original one) September 26, 2012 at 6:13 pm