MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

CELEBS AND THEIR KIDS ATTEND ASCAP AWARDS

Rapper T.I. poses with Shaniah Mauldin, the daughter of producer Jermaine Dupri, at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Legends Mixer in Atlanta, last night.  T.I., 90s singer-songwriter Pebbles, and other celebs were honored at the event.

Hosted by Jermaine Dupri and Devyne Stephens, the ASCAP Legends Ball honors  music legends who have given back to the Atlanta community.

Check out more pictures of T.i., Jermaine Dupri, and Pebbles below!

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net/Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

7 Comments to “CELEBS AND THEIR KIDS ATTEND ASCAP AWARDS”

• Writer October 2, 2012 at 6:37 am

Oh WOW, she has gotten big. how old is she? she still look like dad, but when she was younger she looked just like him. She is such a pretty young lady. Watch out jermaine.

• Toya September 28, 2012 at 8:58 am

YGB you are not crazy!! I’ve always thought that about his daughter. She is a beautiful young lady now.
    And why do I keep scrolling up to Pebbles picture? Still gorgeous… Just not use to her being so full ( :

• Nonya September 28, 2012 at 8:15 am

Oh wow @ Pebbles.

• IM in da house September 28, 2012 at 12:14 am

Messiah is cute. But where are my biracial beauties!?

• MrsNolan September 27, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Jermaine’s daughter is pretty. TI son is handsome and looks just like him. Wow I didn’t recognize Pebbles.

• YGB September 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Wow! Jermaine Dupri’s daughter looks so much like him. And yet, she’s so pretty.

Am I crazy or does she look somewhat like Janet Jackson?

• k.wh1t3 September 28, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Your not the only one for a second I thought it was Janet but I read the caption & noticed it was his daughter lol & wow at Pebbles TLC’s money is still feeding her whole family til’ this day smh