PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

JENNIFER HUDSON SEES MORE CHILDREN ON THE DISTANT HORIZON

Jennifer Hudson has a plan for motherhood and it doesn’t include having anymore babies anytime soon. The actress and Weight Watchers spokesperson recently told QVC attendees that she’s not aiming to have another child until David Jr.,3, is able to hep out. “I’m going to wait until he’s 5, so he can change diapers,” said the actress.

Hudson and fiance David Otunga Sr. are enjoying their little one as Jennifer dotes, “He’s very good. He went to his little class. He would make me things every day, like ‘mommy, I made this for you,’ and it’s so adorable. I saved it all. He likes taking pictures, so he’s into being a little photographer right now.  He’s just a kid, and he’s amazing.”

With regards to the wedding, coordinators may have a bridezilla on their hands. “It’s hard planning a wedding. I was like ‘would y’all stop asking me questions? Go ask them, do something else.’ It’s because everything is about the bride. I do know that much,” said the spokeswoman.

Jennifer and David Sr. are planning to marry in Summer of next year.  The couple have been together since 2008.

8 Comments to “JENNIFER HUDSON SEES MORE CHILDREN ON THE DISTANT HORIZON”

• WriterSanti September 29, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Aww cute pic

• Misunderstood September 27, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Am I thee only one that’s so over Jennifer Hudson, like for real please go sit down somewhere!!!!!!!!

• Sherley September 27, 2012 at 4:37 pm

I’m with you Misunderstood. I use to like her.

• See Ya Later September 29, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Yeah, she hasnt lived up to her hype, Oscar winning and grammy winning. Now, she just seems to be apart of the famous for being famous crowd. She needs a hit…movie or cd…really badly or she needs to just go back to singing on cruise ships or tryout for X-Factor. LOL

• deedee September 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm

A child changing a diaper @ 5…Jennifer please stop it! She know she have no plans of impregnanting that Weight Watchers body she worked so hard to achieve, sorry Punk enjoy that lil boy b/c thats all your gonna get from her. BTW I predict something will miraculously happen around their wedding dat that will bring everything to a halt, if not they must be having the wedding of the century b/c they’ve hereby planning forever…..IMO JHud is beginning to be famous for nothing!

• im the best September 27, 2012 at 11:28 am

Ain’t no way Jennifer gonna marry punk! She is from chitown and we don’t do that.

• Neonlove September 27, 2012 at 2:51 pm

LMAO!

• See Ya Later September 29, 2012 at 7:58 pm

So, in Chitown, y’all jsut have babies and live with the man forever or until one of you get tired? Is that the point of pride you are making?