ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KIMORA AND HER SHOPPING SIDEKICKS

Kimora Lee Simmons and daughters Ming Lee, 12, and Aoki Lee, 10, were spotted shopping in Beverly Hills on Wednesday. The trio, who looked stylish in some leggings, looked content as they hopped from shop to shop.

Kimora recently revealed that neither of her daughters has a Twiter account:

“Hell no, my 10-year-old doesn’t have a twitter account. In fact, my 12-year-old doesn’t even have a phone – although she’s getting closer to getting one. Whatever kids do on their phones or with social media should be monitored and managed by responsible parents. If you ever see Ming or Aoki on Twitter I can promise you, they are fraudulent accounts. This was clearly an honest mistake but it was important to me to make sure you set the record straight,” she said to GlobalGrind.com.

Photos: Buzznet

Tags : Posted in : Executives/Ceos

8 Comments to “KIMORA AND HER SHOPPING SIDEKICKS”

• Lennox October 9, 2012 at 10:42 am

Love them! Aw, they always look so happy! When will the new season of their show be airing???

• KekeB September 30, 2012 at 9:08 am

Lovely!

• Rogue621 September 29, 2012 at 12:09 am

Where is Kenzo?

• Writer September 28, 2012 at 3:43 pm

*Snaps Fingers* you go girl. Why would they be on twitter. They are still little girls. People dont understand that. And the way people come at children these days on the internet, who would want their child apart of that. You go kimora.
    Oan: Always like seeing this family, and the girls outfits are cute and I would rock kimora’s Lol.

• theyknow September 28, 2012 at 2:16 pm

They are such tall and pretty girls. I see some modeling in their future!! I dont blame her b/c some of the things I read on Twiiter from teenagers is CRAZY!!!!

• Katherine G September 28, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I agree with her. Kids should definitely be monitored. My kids don’t have cellphones either.

• Izaiah's Mommy September 28, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I kno thats right mora. Thats y these kids r on a whole different level. Becuz of these websites n phones. N yes everything shud b monitored ! Wow aoki is only 10 n she’s as tall as ming. Deff gonna b the model out of the 2 ! Ming is getting so big as well.

• guyanesechic September 28, 2012 at 12:35 pm

i agree with her 100% on that. wow the girls are getting so big..