KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

WIZ AND AMBER BUMP IT UP FOR XXL MAGAZINE

Wiz Khalifa and fiancée Amber Rose grace the cover of the October/November 2012 issue of XXL magazine. In the issue, the expectant parents talk about everything from forming a relationship with one another to their anticipations as first time parents.

Wiz on being engaged to Amber.

“I love my baby. She’s gorgeous and it makes me look even cooler when I show how much I love her to other people… When I met Amber, she loved me for who I was. I had some money, but it was like to pay my bills and literally set myself up for a future. But I was wearing the same camo shorts and high-tops and Chucks. But she liked my swag and she liked me for who I was and I wasn’t afraid of that… She didn’t wanna date any entertainers or anybody in the business. She didn’t know who she wanted to be with, but she knew who she didn’t wanna be with.”

Being a first time dad.

“I just gotta do it. The most important thing is knowing that she is there and I have to tend to my babies. This is my first child ever in life. I gotta go hard at everything. As hard as I go in the studio, I gotta go just as hard taking care of my baby and making sure she’s alright, and I’m spending time with her and she doesn’t feel neglected.”

Is Wiz ready for birth?

“I’m so ready. I’m going all-natural. I’ve decided that I’m going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. I want those bragging rights! The next time Wiz has a stomachache or anything, I’ll say, ‘I popped out a baby all-natural.’”

Amber talks about Wiz.

“[H]e’s just a genuine sweet guy. And that’s what made me fall in love with him. And I just said, “You know what, I don’t care if he’s a rapper.” I don’t care if people say, “Oh, you’re a gold-digger.” I don’t care if people say, “Oh, you went from one rapper to another,” or whatever. I love him. I don’t look at him as a rapper. I look at him as Cameron Thomaz, not even Wiz Khalifa. I just fell so deeply in love with him, I didn’t care what anyone says.”

The October/November issue of XXL hits stands nationwide on October 9.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

14 Comments to “WIZ AND AMBER BUMP IT UP FOR XXL MAGAZINE”

• kela October 15, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Amber looks really pretty in these pictures!

• Vanity Unfair September 30, 2012 at 11:25 am

I doubt Wiz Khalifa is broke he’s been on the Forbes Cash Kings list 2 years in a row for making $11 million dollars in 2011 and $9 million in 2012.. Do the math, that certainly doesn’t equate to nothing. I pretty sure the baby will be well taken care of and well loved, which is really all that matters. Amber and Wiz seem to be extremely happy with one another. Congratulations to them!

• aladyfirst September 29, 2012 at 4:51 pm

somebody’s jealous! ; ) . you sound either bitter or immature. either way you haven’t learned the secret to a joyful life…money isn’t everything. i don’t know these ppl but amber comes off as someone who realized she was selling herself cheap. and i don’t know what you think, but a woman’s heart and time are worth more than even the million$ that some some greasy sleazy donkey like kanye waved in her face. she and wiz could hustle to make $100K a year(heck or way less in a cheap city) and they could live a way more content life than kim and kanye could ever imagine.

• Trisha (the original one) September 29, 2012 at 10:18 am

Well the man w/ millions cheated on her & admitted to being a complete a–hole to her. But now she has a man that truly loves & respect her. I think she’s happier w/ the guy w/ less money

• Celeste September 28, 2012 at 3:34 pm

T.M.I.?

• Sherley September 28, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Which part..the pictures or their comments?

• Sherley September 28, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Those pictures are sweet pictures. Amber looks gorgeous. I think they are having a little girl.

• Katherine G September 28, 2012 at 2:31 pm

They are an adorable couple!!!

• deedee September 28, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I can’t help but think they’re gonna have a beautiful baby. I love their love it definitely seem genuine versus the relationship she was previously in.

• Trisha (the original one) September 28, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I love them!!! That baby will be surrounded by tons of love. Nothing better than having parents that are in love w/ each other. Amber is looking gorgeous, natural beauty

• jade September 28, 2012 at 12:34 pm

this baby will be adorable, girl or boy.

• theyknow September 28, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Thats right girl dont worry about what people say. They seem to have a great friendship and relationship. I am hoping she has a great pregnancy.

• blackbeauty September 28, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Congrats…wishing them a healthy baby and a great marriage!!

• Danni September 28, 2012 at 10:31 am