MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

And then there were three! Tiffany Evans shows off daughter Adalia Sarai Henderson. See the picture and more on today’s edition of “A Celebrity Baby Blog Party.”

Tiffany Evans shows off photo of daughter [Essence]

Sherri Shepherd wants you to have her baby! [Babyrazzi]

Dwyane Wade shows off on the RunWade for a good cause [GG]

Did you know that September is newborn screening awareness month? [BMK]

Catch up with the latest on Child/teen stars[BCK]

Snoop Dogg talks about teenage son’s pot use[HWR]

Tags : Posted in : links

6 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• LaTanya September 29, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Sorry Snoop I don’t agree. Yes your son is of age and can make his own decisions but that doesn’t mean you sit down and smoke weed with them. I’m 36 and still wouldn’t smoke pot in front of my mom (I don’t smoke weed) and if I tried she’d cuss me out and remind me that no matter what my age is she’s still the parent and I’m the child though I’m grown I should still show respect!

• Terra September 29, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Nuff said!

• Sherley September 29, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Tiffany’s daughter, Adalia looks like her father. Congrats!

Sherri Sheppard is so funny.

• EVELINA RAE September 29, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Adalia is a cute. I like her name, too. Not typical, but not too unique.

• Neonlove September 29, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Tiffany’s baby is so cute!

Snoop’s son…smh. Like father like son

• Izaiah's Mommy September 29, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Awww tiff finally had her baby. Love the name n she looks juss like tiff w/ the nose n mouth. Also it was bound to happen 2 atleast 1 of the kids smoking weed w/ their father. I mean if he doesnt do it w/ his father he’ll deff do it outside the house. So i guess snoop wants him 2 smoke w/ him instead. Juss hope it doesnt back fire on him.