5 UNIQUE WAYS TO CAPTURE YOUR BABY’S FIRST YEAR
A baby’s first year can be one of the sweetest and cutest years. They accomplish so many things in the first year of life that you want to capture every single moment of every single day, but with so many cute things and so many milestones, it can be a challenge to find unique ways to document the most important events. Here are 5 unique ways to capture your babies first year:
1. Create a nighttime memory journal- Take a few moments to write a quick line or two (with the day’s date) after baby goes down at night that encompasses the day, such as “She finally walked! or Look who’s a crawler.”
2. Start a blog- Everyone loves a good mommy blog. There’s always a new mom out there going through your same troubles. You can talk to other moms and chronicle your baby’s life all in one sitting.
3. Monthly birthday celebrations- They don’t have to be grandiose affairs. You can just give baby a hat and take a few pictures for a memory book. You can see the change in your baby at the same time each month.
4. Framing hospital gear- The first hat, first shirt, first blanket are all things that parents love as keepsakes. What better way to keep them from getting lost and having a unique piece of artwork at the same time that putting them in a nice frame?
5. Scrapbooking- Everyone does it, but it’s a tried and true way to capture each moment and have keepsakes of baby’s first year.
What are some unique ways that you’ve captured your baby’s moments and milestones?