SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

PAULA JAI PARKER’S ONEDERFUL SON

Actress Paula Jai Parker and son Onederful Vanglorious Jaxon N’Krumah Martin,3, were guests at Jayneoni Moore’s Boom Boom Room Pre Emmy Gifting Suite on Saturday, September 22 at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood California.

Onederful(pronounced Wonderful) is the first child for Paula and husband Forrest Martin. Parker has worked in both film (’Sprung’/’Phone Booth’) and television (’The Wayans Brothers’/’The Apollo Comedy Hour’), among others.

Check out more pictures of Paula and son below!

Photos: @Jayneeoni Moore

Tags : Posted in : ActorsFeatured

34 Comments to “PAULA JAI PARKER’S ONEDERFUL SON”

• Best Seo Company Reviews October 18, 2013 at 10:28 am

Hey there! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!

Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog
    and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

• Nessaj October 12, 2012 at 8:22 pm

U know, i think its very different, it was creative, nowadays every name is the same and its boring, my sons name is Zonte’ and i wanted him to stand out from other people and not have the same name 400 other people have,

• TT October 5, 2012 at 11:46 am

I’ve seen worse names. (w)Onderful on the lips actually sounds nice. If his name was Sebastian no one would think twice. Let’s be honest, forgetting which one is more socially accepted, which actually sounds better? At any rate, I take umbrage at the idea that he’s simply a future worker bee that’s going to have to beg someone for a job one day. These types of things are really for people who have little to offer because in a corporate environment I’ve seen all types of obscure names, names that were given by parents who were obviously hippies, and weird combos. But they’re educated and qualified, so no one skips a beat. Same with tats and unusual hairstyles. People always so there’s no way suchandsuch will get a job with X but being skilled will cause people to look the other way in some cases.

Vanglorious was doing a bit too much but the rest actually is very nice.

• WriterSanti October 4, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Cute kid

• RandomTandem October 4, 2012 at 3:42 pm

“Peter” is another name for male genitals so I will have to disagree with you on that. Though Peter would be a MUCH better name than the one this poor child has been inflicted with

• Photo: Actress Paula Jai Parker and Her Son Onederful | BlackThespian.com October 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm

[...] out more pictures of Paula and her son here! /* Share this: Pin It [...]

• Mrs.Mac October 3, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I wonder if his middle name is a nod to Professor X and X-clan. Anyway…..cute kid!

• Jen DC October 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm

They also clearly don’t get that “vainglorious” is a negative, not a positive. Lord, help him because his mama sure didn’t.

• YGB October 3, 2012 at 9:32 am

He is just so adorable.

I just can’t with that name though. Come on Paula!

• Priceless October 3, 2012 at 10:31 am

Exactly!

• Priceless October 3, 2012 at 10:33 am

When I grow up, I’ll just tell people my name is Jaxon.. Lol

• tru October 3, 2012 at 8:19 am

Well Onederful is 1-der-ful so it’s spelled correctly just different, it’s Unique to say the least.. He’ll certainly stand out… GOOD

• shayna October 6, 2012 at 4:18 am

no it is not spelled correctly, considering 1-der-ful is not a word. the word is spelled “wonderful,” therefore any other spelling (including “onederful”) is incorrect. come on now, people. use your brain.

• Katherine G October 3, 2012 at 6:32 am

He is a handsome little man.

• Anna October 3, 2012 at 1:57 am

He is super cute but how could the parents give him such a terrible name and than spell it in such a terrible way on top of it? Just horrible.

• Celeste October 2, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I LOVE his name. It’s better than Peter, Paul or Larry (no offense)!

• amerie October 2, 2012 at 5:48 pm

why she do that to that baby..im over here CTFU!!! PO baby!!!

• PlainMean October 2, 2012 at 5:02 pm

If you’re going to name him “wonderful” why not just spell it correctly? At least he’s cute.

• Courtney October 2, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Right?! I swear I was sitting here trying to pronounce it until I saw the correct pronounciation. He’s totally gonna have problems in school. :/

• juice October 2, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Cute baby but couldnt they just name him “Jaxon N’Krumah” (N’krumah, i believe, was some african president who liberated his people prior to taking office/african scholar). These unique names lead to so many awkward situations, such as the one i had with a guy who is named ‘Welcome ‘ in my first year of university.

Conversation: hi, i have seen you around, what is your name? (i replied:…..). Immediately after, he said: ‘Welcome’ (i assumed that he meant that i was welcomed; slightly confused, i said thank you). He then said, NO, my name is Welcome…

• universitychick October 2, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Forget his first name, that middle name just takes the cake lol

• Trisha (the original one) October 2, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Omg lmao. I just noticed his whole name. The kid has a lot to live up to lol

• Trisha (the original one) October 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm

The name? maybe there’s a meaning behind it, but the spelling? woah, he’s a handsome boy

**Glasses in doors bugs me

• KekeB October 2, 2012 at 2:46 pm

He is wonderful

• Joyia October 2, 2012 at 2:40 pm

He is a cutie pie, and Paula really looks like her sister Tisha Campbell Martin in these pics.

• Brianna October 2, 2012 at 8:29 pm

He is cute but paula and tisha are not sisters

• Iridescent Me. October 2, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I want to say that he was a miracle baby by reading his name. I’m hoping that’s the reason. Maybe she couldn’t conceive and then BOOM, Paula gets pregnant.

• Iridescent Me. October 2, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I wonder what’s behind his name. There has to be a meaning behind that one. Lol.. OAN, he is a handsome little boy.

• MrsDavis October 2, 2012 at 2:25 pm

My eyes just crossed trying to read that name…

• Danni October 2, 2012 at 1:52 pm

What an ummm unique and interesting name for a such a cutie ..

• mj October 2, 2012 at 1:44 pm

You ain’t gotta lie Craig… you ain’t gotta lie.. LMAO
    Her son is ver cute. Long name. I like Onederful Jaxon.

• mj October 2, 2012 at 1:45 pm

*Very*

• MrsNolan October 2, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Onederful is a handsome little boy. Don’t care much for his name.

• Sherley October 2, 2012 at 1:25 pm

That is not his name..SMH. Guess they wanted him to know he’s wonderful & glorious. He’s a cutie with his glasses but his parents need to be slapped for naming him all those ridiculous names.