TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

CAIRO BALLARD TURNS FIVE!

Actor Alimi Ballard’s little boy Cairo is five years old today!   Proud papa Alimi took to his Tumblr page earlier today to send his son a special birthday wish:

It is said that cleanliness is close to Godliness. I would like to add to that. Innocence is also close to Godliness. After hours, Days, Weeks, Months, and Years ( five) in the presence of my son, I must contend that the PURITY of SPIRIT you find in a child’s heart IS the divine essence of PURE LOVE. Son…today Daddy wants to thank you for reminding me of what GOD feels like. Happy Birthday Son. #DaddyDiaries[sic]

Alimi and wife Dawn have two children together.

Check out recent and old pictures of Cairo below!

Tags : Posted in : Actors