ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TRACEY EDMONDS AND SONS GO WHALE WATCHING

Tracey Edmonds went whale watching with her two sons Brandon,16, and Dylan,11, in Juneau, Alaska last month. The actress was impressed by what she saw on her trip saying, “got some unbelievable views of the humpback whales out here. We’re enjoying nature here.”  Tracey and her sons also went dog sledding on the Mendenhall Glacier.

While some believe that having it all is not possible, Edmonds believes that it is possible to be happy and a great success. “To me, having it all means having inner peace and happiness, and I believe that a woman can attain that. She can have a fulfilling career, and she can have children, and she can have a happy personal life, but there are going to be some imperfections there, and hurdles from time to time and you just have to expect that and embrace all that comes with it,” says the actress.

Tracey is currently working on a new sitcom that is centrally based on her life as a mom. As she explains,  “I’m developing a scripted TV show for Fox right now that’s loosely based on my life. [It's] about a single mom trying to raise two boys [while facing] the struggles of juggling a career, raising kids, and trying to date.”

Brandon and Dylan are Tracey and Babyface’s only two children together.

Check out more pictures of the family below!

Tags : Posted in : Executives/Ceos

7 Comments to “TRACEY EDMONDS AND SONS GO WHALE WATCHING”

• neenee October 6, 2012 at 11:26 am

wow dylan looks just like his dad…soo handsome

• LME October 5, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Handsome boys. I spent 14 yrs. in AK but didn’t get to experience this side of it, I would like to when I visit again.

• Seriously October 5, 2012 at 10:16 am

I ahvent seen these boys in a while..they have really grown and are extremely handsome looking boys. Good job!

• WriterSanti October 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm

One day I want to go there. Great pix

• Sherley October 4, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Brandon is trying to be a model with his side view shots..lol. Dylan is cute as well. Whale watching where the real whales live is something I would love to do.

Tracey is writing a show based on all single mother’s lives. Could be based on my show as well.

• Katherine G October 4, 2012 at 1:19 pm

The Edmond boys are so handsome!!!

• Joyia October 4, 2012 at 11:41 am

Yes, they do I didn’t realized the oldest boy was that old. Time sure does fly.