OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH, BABY!”

Are Amber Rose and rapper Wiz Khalifa expecting a baby boy or girl? How about rapper Tyga and girlfriend Blac Chyna? Find out the answers to these questions and much more on today’s edition of  “A Celebrity Baby Blog Party”.

Nicole Kidman Says “All My Kids Are Highlights Of My Life” [Babyrazzi]

Amber Rose/Wiz Khalifa baby gender revealed? [GG]

5 Reasons Why You Should Date Your Daughter, Early and Consistently [BMK]

Rapper Tyga and girlfriend expecting a baby boy? [Bossip]

Bobbi Kristina reality show airs on October 24th [Bobbi Kristina]

Tia says son inspired her to cut her hair [Necoleb]

Keke Palmer touts beauty and self-confidence for Dove’s 3rd annual self-esteem weekend [TheYBF]

Tags : Posted in : links

18 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH, BABY!””

• portale randkowe August 5, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my web site thus i got here to return the desire?
    .I’m attempting to to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

• Http://treteaux.fr/userinfo.php?uid=5824 June 19, 2013 at 12:43 am

w krótkim czasie po potyczka. – Halo, niewysoki… – W ciekawy blog na ten temat tutaj (Http:
    //treteaux.fr/userinfo.php?uid=5824) rybunale Wagnera nie stało się
    zniecierpliwienia. I dodatkowo owe oczywiście wkurzyło niziołka,
    jaki jeszcze spoglądał w
    kierunku, z którego dochodziło tylko poprzednio słyszalne echo silników.

- Ach, odpieprz się ode mnie – wybuchnął, poniekąd się nie odwracając,
    tylko i wyłącznie w dalszym ciągu
    zważając na korony kołysanych miłym wiatrem sosen. Wprzódy nul
    nie stało się dudnić,
    ś.

• darmowa erotyka May 30, 2013 at 7:44 am

These are in fact enormous ideas in concerning blogging.

You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

• design-buzz.com March 6, 2013 at 3:10 pm

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH – BABY!” – Black Celebrity Kids…

e nie pojawiali się w pomieszczeniach publicznych. Najwięcej problemów mieliśmy, bez wątpienia, ze szkołą. Musieliśmy ją zamknąć tudzież objąć zerknij tutaj kwarantanną farby wszystkich….

• zobacz February 26, 2013 at 9:43 am

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!
    See this: zobacz, http://tombraider24.com.pl

• Laurenlondonfan October 6, 2012 at 7:54 pm

I agree

• AuntieToABabyBoy October 6, 2012 at 7:26 pm

$1,000 for a bassinet??? smh

• universitychick October 6, 2012 at 11:05 am

She looks a mess, no shade…………………

• Sherley October 6, 2012 at 10:58 am

I read somewhere Amber was having a boy. But can we limit the pictures of her to one every two weeks or something..pls?

Who really cares about Tyga knocking up a stripper? These rappers & their ‘wives’..SMH.

Tia’s short hair is cut on her, but she needs to style it differently. Some times a change is necessary.

That’s all I I care to comment on today. Have a blessed, wonderful, fall Saturday BCK fam! :)

• Laurenlondonfan October 6, 2012 at 10:25 am

I see you finally reported on Tyga what took you so long

• universitychick October 6, 2012 at 11:07 am

Maybe they thought he wasn’t relevant enough? lol Kim and Amber are on here though so……..

• Laurenlondonfan October 6, 2012 at 1:04 pm

i guess you’re right

• Sherley October 6, 2012 at 1:31 pm

These rappers & their choices of ‘wives’ or mothers of their children.

• Laurenlondonfan October 6, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Thats who they chose so i say go for it

• Sherley October 6, 2012 at 6:55 pm

That maybe so, however, if these rappers were normal 9-5 men, these strippers wouldn’t give them a dance for free.

• Megan October 7, 2012 at 8:38 am

Amber Rose seems like an extremely down to earth person, and the two of them seem very in love. I’m not in their relationship (none of us are) but “someone else’s trash is anothers treasure.”

• Monerodc October 7, 2012 at 12:53 pm

To each s own. There’s somebody for everyone.

• Sherley October 7, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I never said any of them were ‘trash’, I simply questioned the rappers choices. Those same rappers will be crying about the amount of child support they will have to pay & how the woman doesn’t have a real profession.