8 THINGS MOMS WISH OUR SPOUSES WOULD SAY TO US…JUST ONCE
Every mother dreams of the day that their spouse will walk through the door and read their mind to understand that sometimes we just want our needs met first instead of meeting the needs of everyone else first, even if it’s just for the day. Here 8 things that moms wish our spouses would say, just once:
1. I’ll watch the kids. Why don’t you get a nice long massage, on me.
2. I’ll get the baby when she wakes up. You sleep in.
3. It’s getting cold out. Go get those black boots I saw you eyeing.
4. The girls need matching pairs.
5. I’ll take the kids to the doctor, dentist, and football this month. PTA? I’ve got that covered too.
6. He needs 100 cupcakes by tomorrow and he just told you? I’ll bake them. You go relax.
7. You need a ladies night out. I’ve got the kids tonight.
8. You are the BEST wife and mother EVER. I’d be lost without you.
What are some things that you wish your spouse would say to you?