ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MARISKA HARGITAY: ‘THREE KIDS IS A GAME CHANGER’

Mariska Hargitay is happily married with three children and doesn’t plan on adding to her family any time soon. The actress recently told USA Today that Amaya, Andrew, and August have called for her to make adjustments in life.

“Three kids is a game changer,” said the actress. “I thought I was done after Amaya and then Andrew came along. Andrew has been the biggest unexpected blessing. A year ago, if you’d asked me if I’d have three kids, I would have said I’m done. Here I am, loving life. It’s hard. There are times when I cry. I have a dressing room at work and they come twice a week. I have my Fridays with the kids. My weekends are extremely precious. I just figure it out.”

In figuring it out, Mariska has not neglected to lead by example in teaching her kids the importance of positively contributing to society’s well-being. “When we’re on the street and someone drops something, I pick it up. If you stop for one second and do something, everyone is happy. You pay it forward and it comes back to you twelve-fold,” explained the star.

Mariska and husband Peter Hermann adopted Amaya and Andrew within a six month time span last year. The couple welcomed their first son, August, into the world in 2006.

Photo: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Actors

13 Comments to “MARISKA HARGITAY: ‘THREE KIDS IS A GAME CHANGER’”

• Hannah July 15, 2013 at 6:51 am

Mariska and Peter are so deserving of their happy, healthy family; such a precious and unique family too. Thanks for posting the update BCK.

• Buzzluck June 25, 2013 at 12:22 pm

The particular query inside certainly not precisely why that can be done which nevertheless it a brand
    new why you ought to do it in support of next tips on how to accomplish this objective.
    Only know about the distinctions.

• Anne October 20, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I love Mariska. Beautiful and talented actress. She constriu a beautiful family. And it seems to be a great mother.

• Robbie October 19, 2012 at 9:59 am

Look at that little face. I would nuzzle the hell out of her cheeks all day…too cute

• Weekly News 10/13/2012: Election 2012, Fashion, Entertainment and more… | KolorBlind Mag October 15, 2012 at 7:50 am

[...] Mariska and husband Peter Hermann adopted Amaya and Andrew within a six month time span last year. The couple welcomed their first son, August, into the world in 2006 via BCK. [...]

• WriterSanti October 13, 2012 at 2:28 am

Love her…

• deedee October 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Amaya is so freaking cute!! I love Mariska & her lil ones!!

• theyknow October 12, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I love her as an actress and she seems like such a good mother. Amaya is such a cutie!!

• olivia October 12, 2012 at 10:14 am

I love Mariska Hargitay and her family! Amaya, Andrew, and August are all very cute! They seem like such a nice and happy family!

• Sherley October 12, 2012 at 9:32 am

I LOVE Mariska! She seems to be a good, humble person. Amaya Andrew & Austin (?) have been blessed to have a mother like her.

• Sherley October 12, 2012 at 9:33 am

His name is August.

• EVELINA RAE October 12, 2012 at 11:53 am

You’re funny! You got the “Au” part right lol

• Sherley October 12, 2012 at 8:02 pm

:D. All I had to do was read August’s name in the artice but I was too mesmerized by Amaya’s eyes.