ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

CHRISTINA MILIAN ON VIOLET: ‘SHE PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE’

Christina Milian has nothing but love for her daughter. The singer/actress recently told B3 Caribbean Magazine that all of her struggles in life have made her appreciate Violet who is “just a big ball of love, just a happy kid. Everything she does…she puts a smile on my face.”

Even though she went through a public separation and divorce from Terius Nash, a.k.a The-Dream, Milian doesn’t hold anything against him. “You go through hurt, you go through pain, you realize that everybody goes through that,” says the singer. “It’s great to be honest with people because it helps somebody else. The strongest emotion that comes to mind looking back, is love for my daughter. That’s what I walked away thinking – there’s a reason for everything and it’s brought me to this point.”

Milian is currently preparing her fourth album for release in the near future. She is also exploring entrepreneurship through her new swimwear line ‘Havana Nights.’ Violet is the singer’s only child with Nash.

Read more of the interview at B3 Caribbean Magazine.

Photo:B3 Caribbean Magazine

20 Comments to “CHRISTINA MILIAN ON VIOLET: ‘SHE PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE’”

• WriterSanti October 19, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Beautiful pic and smiles

• Pisces October 18, 2012 at 1:26 am

Love Christina’s pretty teeth!

• keepingitreal October 17, 2012 at 11:21 am

Wow, this beautiful little girl makes you smile even if you’re having a bab day. Have anyone ever seen her not smiling or laughing? This shows that Violet is very much loved and cared for.

• Katherine G October 17, 2012 at 8:49 am

Such a beautiful happy baby!!

• GABY October 17, 2012 at 12:18 am

Shes such a happy baby. Very gorgeous girl but i wonder why cristina has to have her her so tight. I get a headache just looking at how tight her hair is tied.

• Shorty October 17, 2012 at 10:14 am

They are both beautiful but why is this child hair so tight, just looking at it is my head hurt. She is still precious.

• prissygirl October 17, 2012 at 10:57 am

I was thinking the same thing that her hair looks really tight.. If she’s smiling and not crying and her edges are still there maybe it looks tighter then it really is.. All I know is she stay fresh.. Hair always combed and clothes always neat and clean.

• Bev October 16, 2012 at 11:29 pm

I luvv luvv this little one – I just wish Mama would stop pulling those edges so tight on her. We often thin our girl’s hair that way…..STILL – She’s adorable!

• candyisdandy October 16, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Just plain beautiful! Makes me excited about my little girl to be.

• Laurenlondonfan October 16, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Congratulations Babies are the greatest joy.

• summerjay October 16, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Violet’s smile can light up a room!!! She’s such a pretty little girl!!

• Toya October 16, 2012 at 4:15 pm

What a gorgeous pair!! And Violet does indeed look like a happy little tike…whatever the case may be.. I’m good as long as the babies appear healthy & happy!

• MrsNolan October 16, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Violet is a pretty girl.

• KekeB October 16, 2012 at 3:04 pm

So precious! I just feel the joy and love anytime I see pics of these two. Is that make up on Violet in the 2nd pic? Too cute! I hope God blesses me with a lil girl.. someday (sighs).

• EVELINA RAE October 16, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I’ve yet to see, or remember seeing, this child sad.

Violet looks much better with her natural hair!

They’re both very beautiful! Christina’s in such awe of her, AWE!!!

• Neonlove October 16, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Hasn’t she always had natural hair? I highly doubt Christina would give a toddler a perm lol.
      Violet is looking more and more like her mother every time I see her. So adorable!

• Trisha (the original one) October 16, 2012 at 6:24 pm

If you look at the pics in the gallery, Violet has weave cornrowed into her hair. I think that’s what Evelina means by the natural hair comment

• Sherley October 16, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Agree with Ebony Starr’s comment. Violet is cute, happy & it’s due to Christina.

• Ebony Starr October 16, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Violet is such a happy baby. Christina, you are responsible for that. You too give each other such joy and it spills over to everyone gets to witness it!!

• theyknow October 16, 2012 at 2:16 pm