ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TIA AND CREE SAY ‘BOO TO THE FLU’

Tia Mowry-Hardrit and her son Cree,1, plan to lead out healthy lives this Winter by saying “Boo to the Flu.” The two are already taking precautionary measures by cleansing counter tops and other surfaces with Clorox wipes.

Tia recently partnered with the Clorox Company and Visiting Nurse Associations of America to promote good health during the cold and flu season. Although there are many steps that parents can take to protect their little ones from the flu, the best thing that moms and dads can do is get vaccinated. Clorox and Tia agree that vaccination is the first step in warding off sickness during the cold months. The celeb and disinfectant company also recommend frequent hand washing and good nutrition this flu season.

Visit Clorox and Visiting Nurse Associations of America’s website dedicated especially to the flu to learn more about what you can do to “Say Boo to the Flu.”

Website: SayBooToTheFlu.com

Photograph from The Clorox Company.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsFeatured

15 Comments to “TIA AND CREE SAY ‘BOO TO THE FLU’”

• Hmmmmmmmmm October 22, 2012 at 2:19 am

One of the Lucky ones(Not) Got The Flu shot-Got The Flu-Never Again ……….

• meka October 19, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I do not get flu shots b/c there are too many different strands of the flu. Each year the flu shot is created for the strand from the previous year. You never know which strand of flu you will get, so most times it defeats the purpose. I only know this b/c my best friend is a doctor.

• RandomTandem October 19, 2012 at 8:39 am

I’ve never had a flu shot and I’m not getting one! I’ve had the flu before. You get over it! I’m definitely not getting a flu shot EVER after seeing that girl who got a flu shot, now she can’t walk or talk. She can only run…and she can only talk if she runs backwards or some weird ish like that! Look it up on youtube! The flu shot is the devil! lol

• RandomTandem October 19, 2012 at 8:38 am

Im surprised Tia uses Clorox products around her baby. She strikes me as someone who would be using all natural products like tea tree oil or something to clean her house lol that Clorox paper must be long!

• Sherley October 18, 2012 at 7:41 pm

I had the flu..I prefer the flu shot. My son always had a flu shot & never had the flu. This has to be an old picture..no way she cut her hair off to wear a wig or weave.

• RandomTandem October 19, 2012 at 8:35 am

Maybe clorox wanted her to have the long hair look. she probably snatched it off after the shoot lol

• Gio October 18, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Okay, I’m a little confused, help me out. Wasn’t she the one complaining on her realityshow that she didn’t wanted Cree to get vaccinated? And now she wants to promote flu vaccinations? Is this because she’s being paid or does she really believes in it? Just wondering…

• Misunderstood October 18, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I’ve never had a flu shot, but I’ve definitely had the flu! Cree is such a handsome fella!

• Pisces October 18, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Cute! Mama said knock you out, flu!

• Laurenlondonfan October 18, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Tia is beautiful and Cree is handsome!!!

• keepingitreal October 18, 2012 at 1:51 pm

I’m confused, is this an old photo? Didn’t she just cut all her hair off?

• MRSREYNOLDS October 18, 2012 at 1:23 pm

CUTE PHOTO!

• PlainMean October 18, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I’ve never had the flu shot and never had the flu… Knock on wood! Cute picture. Cree is really growing on me.

• Katherine G October 18, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Tia is beautiful and Cree is handsome!!!

• Sylvia October 18, 2012 at 12:13 pm

He is so Cuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!