LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

ROCKO AND ROMELO ARE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Rodney and Romelo are the epitome of cool. The two little guys pose for mom Monica Brown as she snaps the cutest candid of them wearing sunglasses and white shirts. “These two have changed my life in the most amazing ways…Romelo & Rocko I Love u from the depths of my Soul,” tweets Monica. Rocko and Romelo are just too cool for school!

Speaking of school, these boys make their mommy proud with straight A’s and nothing but “Excellent” marks. While Rodney is scoring in the ninetieth percentile in school, Romelo is receiving top notches for excellence in academics and conduct. Monica is “super proud of my babies Rocko All A’s, Romelo All E’s (excellent) .Proud of ALL the student at school that showed me their awesome report cards.”

Rodney and Romelo are Monica and ex-boyfriend Rodney Hill Sr.’s only children together.

11 Comments to “ROCKO AND ROMELO ARE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL”

• WriterSanti October 27, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Love seeing these guys. that’s great they are doing well in school and look healthy.

• Jasmyn October 26, 2012 at 9:08 am

My favorite Brothers! Loveeee seeing kids doing good in school.

• Nique October 25, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Monica has the cutest boys ever! I love seein pics of them & hearin how well they do in school. She has a beautiful family already but the portrait isnt finished yet…im still waiting on a beautiful girl for Monica and Shannon! I hope they continue to love one another & have a loving marriage!

• Katherine G October 25, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Smart and Handsome little men!!!

• Misunderstood October 25, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Monica is an amazing mom! I love parents that gloat about their kids! I have a bunch of neices and nephews, and the slightest chance I get to gloat, u better believe I’m doing it! The Hill brothers and Lailaa Williams r my favorite BCK kids!

• THEYKNOW October 25, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Aww they are so cute!!

• Muneerah October 25, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Thier report cards are great. I love when kids doo good. And I love how she dresses them its adorable.. And I think monica is pregnant now because she wont post full body pics and a twitter a girl asked was she expecting and she said and quote “expecting what lol joking (wink)”

• Pisces October 25, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Adorable. Hope BCK gets pictures of the boys in Halloween costumes next week.

• Me 2 October 25, 2012 at 11:51 am

Awe handsome and smart! Great job boys!! :)

• EVELINA RAE October 25, 2012 at 11:41 am

My boys!!! I love the glasses picture.

Gorgeous and smart boys, well done Rocko and Romelo :D