SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

TV WATCH: ‘MARY MARY’ SEASON TWO PREMIERES IN DECEMBER

Erica and Tina Campbell are back in their second season of ‘Mary Mary,’ and family has never been so important. While a pregnant Tina tries to fulfill the demands of a flourishing singing career without putting too much stress on the baby, Erica must deal with touring with a newborn on board. The sisters take a bit of a break from each other during the show, with Tina taking on the role of stay-at-home mom and Erica accepting a gig as judge for Verizon Wireless’ “How Sweet the Sound” concert, to experience life in the solo lane. Both Marys must strive to put their kids first in the midst of chaos. Will they be successful?

Season Two of ‘Mary Mary’ premieres on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at the special time of 10PM ET/PT via Wetv. The show will thereafter air on Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT. Check out a sneak peak of the upcoming season here.

15 Comments to “TV WATCH: ‘MARY MARY’ SEASON TWO PREMIERES IN DECEMBER”

• buy Plus ones votes November 7, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I will right away seize your rss as I can not to find your email
    subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

• PrettyP October 29, 2012 at 8:40 am

I love this show! Its their life and their pums pums they can have as many kids as they want!

• Jannae October 28, 2012 at 6:41 pm

I’m sorry there one ignorant comment about these sisters having their tubes tied like are you really for real . BCK see should have a filter for stupid comments like that one I believe has 4 the other has 3 how do you reckon that’s a lot . These to beautiful ladies who are married can make as many babies as they want as long as their happy healthy and fed who cares. Where do some ppl get the nerve are your taxes paying to look after them no so what’s its your businesses they can afford to raise the children so the more the merrier mind your business.

• niaboo87 October 28, 2012 at 11:34 am

I actually liked their reality show so I don’t see what the big fuss is about, because their Christians? Well… get use to it because Marvin Sapp even about to air his reality show. People are just going to have to realize television is turning into a lot of reality shows it is what is. Get with it or get lost or just don’t watch tv, there are plenty of old school shows that still come on like Martin, Living Single, Good Times, Cosby Show etc.

• Katherine G October 25, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I can’t wait.

• Tosha October 25, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Great show will be watching season 2 on my day off from work.

• Misunderstood October 25, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I’ve been waiting for season 2! This is my show, I will be tuning in!

• Teena October 25, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Shut it!

• THEYKNOW October 25, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Yay!! I love them!!

• MzArmyWife October 25, 2012 at 11:45 am

I can’t wait for this show to come back!! I REALLY hope it sticks around for a bit. They both have such beautiful families!

• Me 2 October 25, 2012 at 11:44 am

I will be tuned in to season 2!! :)

• Iridescent Me. October 25, 2012 at 11:09 am

Please have a seat with your comment. Erica only has three kids and Tina has four plus Teddy’s daughter from a previous relationship. That is not that many kids. Plus, why are you concerned? They’re able to take care of them, I say the more the merrier. It’s not like they’re living off of the government, unlike others.

• Iridescent Me. October 25, 2012 at 11:05 am

YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Now we will get to see Santana!! :)

• me October 25, 2012 at 10:32 am

• Honey October 25, 2012 at 10:19 am

I CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW! :)