SEAL AND KIDS ENJOY A GAME OF FOOTBALL
Seal along with kids Johan, Leni, and Lou gave their support for Henry during his football game over the weekend.
Seal and his clan found a space on the grass to watch Henry run, catch, and guard. The R&B singer and his kids loaded up in the sports mobile after watching Henry play.
Seal previously told USA Today that his children are his greatest music critics. “They’re a tough crowd. They don’t like about 90% of what I do. Of course, that makes the other 10% really special. I consider myself a soul singer in the literal sense,” said the R&B sensation. “I don’t think of myself as locked into any particular genre. It’s been an honor to sing these great standards that have stood the test of time. I often call (the first) Soul the most important album of my career, because it was a huge learning process. You realize how important these songs are to you,” explained the artist.
Seal’s most recent album Soul 2 is available for purchase online and at retail stores throughout the nation. He and estranged wife Heidi Klum have four children together.