SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

TAMERA MOWRY: ‘I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOREVER’

Tamera Mowry-Housley is set to deliver any day now. The ‘Christmas Angel’ actress recently blogged, “I seriously feel like I have been pregnant forever. Almost 10 months to be exact! Thirty-nine weeks in and no baby yet. ‘This has now become a waiting game,’ my OB told me. If I have yet to learn patience, my son is in the process of teaching me now. I have learned that I am not in control and that he will decide when he comes. However, I have not been as receptive as I want to be to his timing. If I am completely honest … at this stage, I want this baby OUT.”

The actress and her husband, Adam Housley, recently revealed that they are expecting their little boy to arrive on October 30, 2012. With the due date looming around the corner, the Housley’s along with twin sister  Tia Mowry-Hardrict are getting anxious. “I will be in the room with her coaching her,” said Mowry-Hardrict at Tori Spelling’s children’s clothing debut.

Tia also commented on Tamera’s decision to attempt a natural birth with no drugs involved saying, “She is my sister and we can’t take pain. Pain and us, we just don’t mix! She is trying to be brave, which is good . . . but I don’t think she is going to make it.”

Tamera and Adam’s little bundle of joy will be their first child together. The couple wed last year at the Vintage Estate in Napa Valley.

Photo: Style.com

Tags : Posted in : Actors

22 Comments to “TAMERA MOWRY: ‘I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOREVER’”

• 1 month loan February 5, 2013 at 5:25 am

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

• chrissy December 21, 2012 at 8:15 am

I dont care what nobody say about tia and tamera they are human and women like any other women on earth and i been fans of them since they came out. I love them bith and i wish her sister and their husbands the best on their first child and their marriage. Its always going to be somebody talking about somebody they wish they where you.

• Leni November 9, 2012 at 11:15 am

lol! Well its worth the wait.Her baby will proably be way better looking than Cree.

• writer October 29, 2012 at 4:41 pm

She really look cute pregnant. And on her show this season her personality is different, im assuming from the pregnancy. She is still annoying and corny, but not as much. She seems a lot more laid back and fun this season.

• theyknow October 29, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Most mothers feel that way, but the baby says sorry you’re on my time..LOL!! I know he is going to be a cutie!!

• Jasmyn October 29, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Tamera, you have seen nothing yet…try having two babies in there, you’ll be ready to pull them out yourself lol. But it’s worth the wait

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 2:04 pm

First time moms kill me with the I’m going to do it natural birth thing. One doesn’t get extra bonus points for opting out on taking meds.

• kross November 14, 2012 at 1:49 am

Many first time moms make their mind to have a natural birth that is completely drug free. If women encouraged other women and had the right professionals in their corner it could be done women have given birth naturally for far more years than epis have been around and they still do. I think its sad that rather than encourage her sister Tia is publicly doubting her womanly ability. She needed a real doula to encourage her. Hope she succeeded inspire of her sisters negative outlook.

• Katherine G October 29, 2012 at 1:05 pm

I can’t wait til her little man makes his debut. He is going to be such a cutie.

• deedee October 29, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I can definitely relate to her….I’m seven months & feel this pregnancy is never ending…..However we differ w/the natural birth thingy, Mothers get no extra credit, special recognition or kudos for enduring that pain, if pain relief is needed, GET IT!!!!!

• Me 2 October 29, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Can’t wait to see the little angel!! LoL at Tia saying Tamera wont make it without drugs.

• PlainMean October 29, 2012 at 11:37 am

I’m right there with you Tamera! Get this baby out!

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 2:01 pm

How many weeks left PlainMean?

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Your parents may not have raised you right, but you have found the right one. Keep coming at me, chile.

• PlainMean October 29, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Lol sorry about my groupies Sherley! 4 more weeks left, but I’m hoping she decides to come out SOON!

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 4:29 pm

:D. Pls let us know when she makes her debut PM.

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Here we go again. PlainMean & her many ghost writers. Wish the real PlainMean would get an avatar already because I am currently searching for my biggest, widest belt for this little nigglets who have nothing better to do than get into grown folks business.

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Yawn. I’d have to be wearing panties for them to be in a bunch. Try again poo poo.

• kela October 29, 2012 at 10:59 am

I love her braid, it’s adorable…

• Honey October 29, 2012 at 10:27 am

I hope that the baby looks like her!!!

• UGOGURL!!! October 29, 2012 at 12:11 pm

PURE IGNORANCE!! That baby is going to be GORGEOUS because his parents are GORGEOUS!!

• kaylnn October 29, 2012 at 10:14 am

Yeah Tamera because we feel the same way :)