ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE FIRST FAMILY ATTENDS SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP IN D.C.

President Obama attended church with his girls this past Sunday. The President along with Sasha,11, and Malia,14, walked hand-in-hand as they strolled across the lawn to St. John’s Episcopal Church in Washington D.C.

The Obama girls looked stylish in their outfits with Malia sporting blue and Sasha rocking gold. Malia went for the more traditional appeal with a brown skirt that offset the blue blazer and tights she was wearing. Sasha, on the other hand, was more into edginess wearing a gold skirt that surprisingly matched her knit sweater. Both of the girls showed great fashion sense like their mom who wore some of the most beautiful dresses during the presidential debates.

Mrs. Obama recently told iVillage that Sasha and Malia are quite removed from the presidential race. “A big science test and Homecoming is coming up. Those are the things that they’re really focused on and they’re just not, they’re just not connected. They don’t ask about the election … they don’t care,” said Michelle.

Malia is one of few teens who does not have a Facebook page. As the President explained, “I know the folks at Facebook, they’ve revolutionized social networks. But Malia, because she’s well-known, I’m very keen on protecting her privacy. She can make her own decisions as she gets older, but right now, for security reasons, she does not have a Facebook page.” The Obamas have strict rules about technology that allow for occasional television on the weekend and web surfing for homework purposes only.

Sasha and Malia will experience young adulthood in the White House if their father is elected for a second term in office on November 6, 2012.

Photos: Reuters

11 Comments to “THE FIRST FAMILY ATTENDS SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP IN D.C.”

• khrish October 30, 2012 at 4:04 pm

The girls have grown so much and are so beautiful.

• Ava October 30, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Please vote this year! and provide a ride for others to do the same.

• Do something October 30, 2012 at 9:52 am

I am surprice how little respect American has given Obama.I think they cannot come to the fact that they are not fighting war like Bush.It is also a crime for the opposit party to block everything,and that for 4 years wher job wise.All you Black people get up off your but and do something for yourselves so you all 60% that is a waste of time for the Republican while you all are not rich enough and don’t worth being on healthcare fight for it because we all are worth taking care for.This 60% each and every takes one Dollar and donate it for Obama and make a change YES WE ALL CAN

• theyknow October 29, 2012 at 2:16 pm

I love my President!!

• Sherley October 29, 2012 at 1:55 pm

I love, love, love my first family. So proud they were the ones representing us in the White House. Beauty, intelligence, class & sense. Four more years!!!

• Katherine G October 29, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Love our handsome president and his gorgeous girls!!!

• truly amazing October 29, 2012 at 12:44 pm

My President is so handsome with his two beautiful little ladies at his side.

• EVELINA RAE October 29, 2012 at 12:41 pm

GO OBAMA!!! I wish I was American just so I could vote for you :D

• mel2 October 29, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I luv our first family. Please if you are 18 yrs or older, please vote!

• PlainMean October 29, 2012 at 11:35 am

Omg, look at little Sasha growing up and filling out! These girls are growing so quickly. Get out and vote people!

• writer October 29, 2012 at 11:22 am

It’s crazy how both kids look like one of the parents. Michelle is not pictured, but I just had to say this. She is so fly lol. And the kids look so sweet and innocent as always. And malia is so tall. I can only wish I had that height lol. And sasha is such a cutie. And Barack is like the most handsome President we have ever had in life lol. Not my cup of tea, but he is handsome for his age and considering the past presidents.