JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

NAHLA PRAYS EVERY NIGHT FOR A SISTER

Nahla,4, wants a little sister and prays to God that mom Halle Berry gives her one. The ‘Cloud Atlas’ actress recently visited the ‘Wendy Williams Show’ in which she talked about Nahla’s prayer requests which include a bed and sibling.

“We pray to God, so sweet. She says, ‘God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.’ And I say, ‘I can do one of those things, I know for sure. The other one, we’ve got to keep praying on.’ What do you say to her when she wants that and can’t understand why God’s taken so long,” said the actress.

Berry also commented on her decision to wait until she was 41-years-old to have a child saying, “I’m a much better mother at 46 — or 41, when I had her — than if I were like 21 or 25. I mean I was just a little baby just trying to figure it out — trying to figure out who I was, let alone having the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow. I’m so glad I waited.”

Halle has been engaged to actor Olivier Martinez since the early part of this year. Nahla is her and ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry’s only child together.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

16 Comments to “NAHLA PRAYS EVERY NIGHT FOR A SISTER”

• gevacove watson December 2, 2012 at 11:58 pm

so is that a yes? or…. nvm lolll

• WriterSanti November 6, 2012 at 2:31 pm

aww to cute

• Sundae November 4, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Single children always want a sibling it is lonely for them living with adults.

• Get Your Vote On! Obama 2012 November 3, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Well Halle, make sure you vet the dad really well before you get into another mess like the nightmare you have dealing with Gabriel. SOme women have babies well into their 50s and even 60 year olds are carrying their daughters babies to full term if there are fertility issues. If you can , want to and have the right person to co-parent with…just do it (Nike). Oh…get married first.

• Oxford November 3, 2012 at 5:25 am

You’re not the only one who’s prayed for a sister Nahla…but after seven brothers (plus an uncle) and dad getting the big “V”, I’ve given up on that one. At least you still have a chance.

• Jasmyn November 2, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Nahla sounds like my oldest wishing for a sibling. I gave her twin sisters and she still not satisfied lol. Nahla hopefully you’ll get one :)

• Trisha (the original one) November 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Awwwww that’s so cute lol! A lot of little kids go thru a period of time where they wish they had a little sibling. Except me lol, i loved being the youngest & never wanted a younger sibling lmao.. But Halle is nipping it in the bud lol. Maybe if her & Oliver get married or she could adopt a little one. But it’s probably too hectic right now for a little one.

But for now, she could get a bunk bed. It’ll be great if she has sleepovers

• PlainMean November 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm

So Halle is trying to have another baby? I wonder if she has considered adoption.

• Pisces November 2, 2012 at 11:27 am

Is that a mime costume that Nahla has on?

• bck reader November 2, 2012 at 8:21 pm

strawberry shortcake

• Pisces November 4, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Thanks. I see Strawberry Shortcake character, now. Cute!

• Oxford November 3, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Thinking of Marcel Marceau :-) ? I had the pleasure of meeting him before his death. His children’s books are a staple in our homes.

You always keep your BCK family close to your heart. You are appreciated. Avoir un bon week-end.

• Pisces November 4, 2012 at 9:57 pm

You too, Oxford! Stay sweet!

• Sherley November 2, 2012 at 10:44 am

Awwww,maybe Halle would adopt. Nahla would get her baby sister, the adopted child would get a better life & Halle wont have a father to deal with. Win, win for all.

• KekeB November 4, 2012 at 3:20 pm

yep totally agree

• Honey November 2, 2012 at 10:28 am

That’s sweet that Nahla wants a sibling, but Halle is too old to have another child at this point, that is unless she had harvested some eggs in the past. I think Halle is good with just the one that she has because we all know her record with men…
    She would marry Oliver, have his baby and divorce him and then she’s have baby daddy drama with two men!

Nahla might get a sibling from her daddy someday though.