JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Remember the Mcghees?  Well, they are back with their OWN reality show!

Snoop Lion sings to the kids! Must Watch! [Video]

Gabby Douglas covers Essence[GG]

Six little McGhees get their OWN series [The Grio]

Catch up with your favorite young stars[BCK]

J. R Martinez ready for more kids?[Babyrazzi]

Gabrielle Union doesn’t want kids right now[NecoleB]

Three simple ways to be a great dad[BMK]

Millions of people are still being affected by Hurricane Sandy. Please help and donate to[Red Cross] . Thank You!

Tags : Posted in : links

11 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• djm November 8, 2012 at 8:53 am

Without black viewers OWN would be dead. She tried to ignore us for the first year and she saw how that worked out.

• Pisces November 4, 2012 at 10:04 pm

That’s a beautiful family photo.

I have donated to The Red Cross and it is heartbreaking how Hurricane Sandy has devastated parts of the East Coast.

I pray that BCK offices and staff as well as its readers who live in the affected areas will recover quickly. God Speed!

• EVELINA RAE November 3, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I can’t believe how big the McGhee 6 are. I LOVE that they recreated the original photo, so precious.

I think Gabrielle Douglas is a pretty girl, but that is not a nice picture of her on the cover, in my opinion. I love the dress!

• Sherley November 3, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Now that the Gosselins (sp) are no longer annoying me on tv, we have a family I really want to watch. Congrats Mcgees!

Gabrielle (Gabby) is a beautiful young lady.

Gabrielle Union has every right not to want children.

• BrownSugar November 3, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Six cuties + 6 personalities = 12 lil blessings. You can’t get any better than that!

• Mercy November 3, 2012 at 11:16 am

I’m watching that show!

• Seriously November 3, 2012 at 11:00 am

Oprah should give them babies a scholarship, they will need it. I remember them and when they got a house built on TV. I will be watching.

• Mercedes November 3, 2012 at 10:49 am

I don’t think Gabby wants kids PERIOD.It’s too obvious.

• Ebony Starr November 3, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I agree about Gabby. I woman who doesn’t want her own kids, rarely wants to raise someone else’s!

• Sherley November 3, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I disagree, my cousin does not want children but she is a wonderful aunt & cousin. All the children love her. It’s the same with my brother and my girlfriend. If Gabrielle did not want to ‘raise’ Dwayne’s boys, she 1..wouldn’t be with a man who has children and 2..she would have left a long time ago. It is possible Dwayne does not want anymore children and they both are happy with the way things are.

• Tangi November 3, 2012 at 9:43 am

Yep I remember them. They had the picture lying on the dad.
    They are big now. Can’t wait to see the show.