MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

5 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AS A FATHER

The race for the presidency is down to the wire, and president Obama would like the American people to know a few things about him. The President recently shared 25 things that the public doesn’t know about him with Us Weekly. Five of them stood out to BCK as golden.

Did you know…“I taught Sasha how to shoot a three-pointer.”

Were you aware…”I’ve never missed a parent-teacher conference since becoming president.”

How many knew…“Malia and I read all of the Harry Potter books together.”

Did a little birdie tell you…“When we moved to the White House, the girls were pretty young, so we put a swing set outside of the Oval Office so I could watch them play after school.”

You probably never would have guessed“One of my favorite memories from my time at the White House is when Sasha, Malia and I had a snowball fight on the South Lawn during Snowmageddon.”

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedPolitical Figures

7 Comments to “5 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AS A FATHER”

• Ateya November 7, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Great Father President! Let make this 4-Years the best ever cause you will be missed after 2017

• Afroartmami November 6, 2012 at 3:29 pm

You’re awesome Mr. President!

• DeDe November 6, 2012 at 2:06 pm

I voted early and OBAMA/BIDEN 2012. 4 more years- What a great DAD!!!!

• L Boogie November 7, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I early voted too….4 more years!

• AuntieToABabyBoy November 6, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I love, love, LOVE Barack Obama! I hope he gets 4 more years!! #Obama/Biden2012

• EVELINA RAE November 6, 2012 at 10:58 am

All 5 things made me REALLY smile. He’s fabulous and I really like him, he’s refreshing.

I hope he gets one more term, come on America, haha. FORWARD! I’m not American so I will not be able to vote, but I hope everyone on this site goes out today and show’s Barack Obama their appreciation and support.

• Sherley November 6, 2012 at 10:21 am

I love, Barack Obama as a man, but love, love him as a father! 4 more years!!!