JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

FIRST FAMILY GETS FOUR MORE YEARS

The Obama family celebrated last night after the American people gave the President four more years in the White House. President Obama was joined onstage at his celebration rally in Chicago by his wife Michelle and daughters Sasha,11, and Malia,14. The family engaged in a group hug as thousand of supporters cheered their success.

President Obama gave a powerful victory speech in which he gave accolades to his family. “I wouldn’t be the man I am today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago,” said the President. “Let me say this publicly. Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you too as our nation’s first lady.”

Mr. Obama further stated, “Sasha and Malia, before our very eyes, you’re growing up to become two strong, smart, beautiful young women, just like your mom. And I am so proud of you guys. But I will say that for now, one dog’s probably enough.”

Obama’s election to a second term in office allows him to serve as president until 2016. By that time, Sasha will be a teenager in high school and Malia a young adult.

Photo: REUTERS/Jason Reed

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedPolitical Figures

17 Comments to “FIRST FAMILY GETS FOUR MORE YEARS”

• meemee November 8, 2012 at 6:29 pm

God bless us all that The First Family, The Obamas won a second Presidental term. President Obama has done so much to help get this country back on track it could make you cry. All the lies the republicans, and others accused him of not doing this or that and that he was not a good president, the majority of Americans did not buy it. That means that people are waking up and that you can lie and fool some of the people some of the time,but you can not fool them all of the time. CONGRADULATIONS! FIRST FAMILY, OBAMAS. GOOD LUCK OF FOUR MORE BLESSED YEARS!

• Mercy November 7, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Our first family is just BEAUTIFUL.

• EVELINA RAE November 7, 2012 at 7:58 pm

WOOHOO!!!

I can’t believe how big the girls are. Malia will be an adult once Obama completes this term, WOW! Time does not stand still.

Miss Sasha is getting so tall. Pretty girls!

• Misunderstood November 7, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Congrats to my President! I was proud to vote for him, and didn’t mind letting anyone know I was voting for him! Again congrats President Obama for 4 more years. U didn’t have to run again, because u’ve already made history.

• Sherley November 7, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Love this family! What the President said to Michelle & his daughters…priceless. A man like that is my #1 & only Christmas wish.

• Anon November 7, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Congrats to OUR President!! Love Sasha’s dress. I had to do a double take to see which female was Michelle and which was Malia, talk about twins….

• Jasmyn November 7, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Congrats to our President! I’m so glad he won and that I was able to contribute as a vote!

• truly amazing November 7, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Super Congrats Mr. President…I’m here for you all day EVERYDAY!!!! :O)

• MRSREYNOLDS November 7, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Stayed up late LAST NIGHT I WAS so excited 4 more years GOD BLESS THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

• mel2 November 7, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Congratulations to our First Family!!! We showed up in record numbers!

• L Boogie November 7, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Great fam….I’m glad to have contributed to 4 more years!

• Shelly November 7, 2012 at 11:33 am

Beautiful Family. I love the way President praises his wife. Inspiring family.

• Trisha (the original one) November 7, 2012 at 11:15 am

Beautiful! The girls are growing up so fast. They were so little at the 1st election, & now their little women

• BrownSugar November 7, 2012 at 11:15 am

When I saw Pres. Obama had 274, I shouted: THANK YOU, JESUS!

• Jessica November 7, 2012 at 10:36 am

Sasha’s outfit last night was the best I’ve seen her look. Loved the bow top with the green skirt (recycled from her sis) and shoes. Malia carried herself like a mini-Michelle. So graceful.

So proud of everyone who voted!

• theyknow November 7, 2012 at 10:32 am

Beautiful!!! I am so happy!!

• Pisces November 7, 2012 at 10:14 am

Congratulations to the President and his First Family!! He’ll get it done this time!