PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

PAJAMA PARTY TIME: NAHLA SLUMBERS HER WAY THROUGH SCHOOL

It was pajama day at Nahla’s school as the 4-year-old stepped out in her pink Skull Cameo PJ set with matching slippers. Halle walked and talked with her daughter as she carried Nahla’s lunch sack that was also pink.

Berry recently gushed about her little one during a talk with Wendy Williams, telling the talk show host that she was glad that she waited until she was ready to have a child. “I’m a much better mother at 46 — or 41, when I had her — than if I were like 21 or 25. I mean I was just a little baby just trying to figure it out — trying to figure out who I was, let alone having the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow. I’m so glad I waited,” said the actress.

Halle’s most recent project has her starring as six different characters in the film,  ‘Cloud Atlas. Nahla is her and Gabriel Aubry’s only child together.

pHOTOS: zIMBIO.COM

Tags : Posted in : Actors

8 Comments to “PAJAMA PARTY TIME: NAHLA SLUMBERS HER WAY THROUGH SCHOOL”

• MELISSA November 9, 2012 at 11:54 am

IT LOOKS LIKE NAHLA’S HAIR IS STRAIGHTENED. SHE IS STILL ADORABLE.

GLAD THEY HAVE EACH OTHER.

• Karen November 9, 2012 at 11:06 am

I hope Halle gets to move her daughter to France with her,since she is paying her father 20,000 a month in child support.

• WriterSanti November 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Adorable kids, beautiful mom and great relationship you can see in the pix

• Toya November 7, 2012 at 10:10 pm

There’s the beautiful Nahla!! So pretty in pink.. Love when the kiddies have PJ day. My baby just had one on Halloween and she loved her little orange skirt that came with the black/white striped pants and black shirt. Only difference.. Wish it was warm here ):

• KekeB November 7, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Nahla is gorgeous.. and so is Halle disheveled and all she’s still gorgeous.

• Honey November 7, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I agree… what a beautiful little girl she is.

• randomtandem November 7, 2012 at 2:46 pm

that is such a pretty little girl. she is going to be a knock out when she gets older! I feel sorry for Halle and Gabriel..they’re going to have to sit at the front door with weapons to beat away the teenage boys lol

• NickyAngel November 8, 2012 at 1:47 am

:-) I agree, she’s a beauty