5 NEW MOMMY SOCIAL MEDIA “NO-NO’S”
Having a baby and becoming a new mommy is a beautiful thing and what a better way to get the word out to everyone you know about the day in and day out adventures of your little miracle’s life than social media. However, there are some things that maybe even your friends and followers don’t want to know. Check them out:
1. Don’t bad mouth your children- You’re the parent, so when you say call your child “bad,” you end up looking like the “bad” one.
2. No naked belly pics- Save those for your personal collection.
3. No naked baby pics- Again, for the home collections. The fully clothed photos will do just fine.
4. Don’t post/tweet during labor- Your friends will understand that you’re busy. No need to give the play by play details, just post pictures when you’re ready.
5. No “new” pics- Wait until him/her has gotten a bath, a diaper, fresh shirt and been wrapped up in a little baby burrito before you start snapping Instagram shots.
What are some of your new mommy social media “no-nos”