ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

FABOLOUS ON FATHERHOOD: ‘IT’S CHANGED MY LIFE GREATLY’

John Jackson, a.k.a. Fabolous, snaps a few candids with son Johan,4. The little tot begins counting with dad and ends the conversation with his hand over his dad’s mouth.

Fabolous recently commented on how fatherhood has changed his life saying, “It’s changed my life greatly. It’s made me really look at things for the future. It made me have someone that I know that genuinely loves me, besides the people I was raised with. Somebody around me, a child, who looks you in your eyes and genuinely loves you, so that changes my feelings”

“When you are in the industry you don’t trust a lot of people, you don’t let a lot of people in your circle. You can come home, sit down with your son and know that whether I was Joe Schmoe or Fabolous, he’s still gonna look at me in the same way,” added the rapper.

Although he is a changed man, Loso still doesn’t think marriage to long time girlfriend Emily Bustamante is for him. “I don’t think marriage is in the future for me right now. The thing about marriage is that I believe in it and don’t believe in it. I think people put that ring and that paper and it messes up a good thing sometimes. Now it’s a different emphasis on your relationship. Now you can say, ‘If I’m married, it’s on paper and I walk away, this is that and this is this’. So I like to just build on relationships and make sure that you’re in a happy relationship and if it leads to that…”

Emily and Fabolous made several appearances on ‘Love & Hip Hop’ last season. Johan is their only child together.

Photo: Twitter

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

11 Comments to “FABOLOUS ON FATHERHOOD: ‘IT’S CHANGED MY LIFE GREATLY’”

• PrettyP November 13, 2012 at 8:56 am

He seems so cold towards Emily but hey I don’t see everything so I guess its something about him she likes/loves. Johan is a cutie!

• WriterSanti November 11, 2012 at 12:05 am

As it should change you. Great pix

• babylove999 November 9, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Fabolous made ZERO appearances on Love & HipHop

• joyia November 9, 2012 at 4:29 pm

He did show up one time on the show for like a fashion show he didn’t talk but they did show him. It was something Emily was involved with if I remember correctly.

• babylove999 November 9, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Fabolous was NOT on ANY appearances on Love & Hip Hop.

• universitychick November 9, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Basically he doesn’t want to marry Emily.

• universitychick November 9, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Basically Fab doesn’t believe Emily genuinely loves him, so he wont marry her…….

Cute father and son moments tho :)

• EVELINA RAE November 9, 2012 at 10:52 am

That’s right John wait until it feels right.

• Sherley November 9, 2012 at 10:46 am

Johan is too cute. Many people feel the way about marriage as Fab does. If Emily makes it a requirement for her, then Fab will have to step up; if he doesn’t than Emily should be willing to walk and stay away. However, if she’s happy with the way things are..then I’m happy *shrug*

• Jasmyn November 9, 2012 at 10:32 am

Love Johan. His Daddy….no comment.

• joyia November 9, 2012 at 10:45 am

Lol…I agree it’s obvious he doesn’t want to marry Emily. Just because your with someone doesn’t mean that’s the one you will marry or spend the rest of your life with someone. But honesty is always the best policy and you should not string along people if you have know intentions and just let go. I don’t have a clue if he is still with Emily or not but if she is still dealing with him she really needs to move on. I’ve been there and done that just hope she realizes she deserves better if that is the case.