SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SCOTTIE PIPPEN’S LITTLE PRINCESS

Just call her Princess Pippen! Sophia, the daughter of former NBA player Scottie Pippen, is as pretty as can be in her floral dress. “My Princess,” mom Larsa Pippen writes as a caption for the above snapshot.

Though she may refer to her daughter as a ‘princess’, Larsa doesn’t believe in spoiling her children. “I have the means to spoil my kids with whatever they want, but I choose not to because they have to understand the value of hard work,” the mom of four writes.  “My kids get rewarded for their efforts at school. So when I got their report cards from school, and saw their good grades I had to reward them. They said they wanted some pets and that they would care for them. I took them to a pet shop and we bought a rabbit, turtle, and a couple of lizards. They have been doing a great job of caring for their little buddies.”

Photos” April Belle/Instagram

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

15 Comments to “SCOTTIE PIPPEN’S LITTLE PRINCESS”

• Leighla November 11, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I love this girl’s hair color, curls, and big dark grey eyes. She is as pretty as Nahla or the little Sanders girl.

• KekeB November 11, 2012 at 4:16 pm

So pretty! Yes I teach my sons the same… I tell them I will always provide everything you NEED and as for your “wants” you get rewarded for hard work and good behavior, u dont get things simply because you are my child.

• WriterSanti November 11, 2012 at 12:12 am

Pretty little girl.

• Tansy November 10, 2012 at 6:43 pm

I love her big dark eyes.

• Jasmyn November 10, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Stunning and amazingly beautiful little girl! Definitely a future heartbreaker

• Pisces November 10, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Pretty!

• Special Weekly News 11/10/2012: President Obama’s Reelection and more… | KolorBlind Mag November 10, 2012 at 7:42 am

[...] Just call her Princess Pippen! Sofia, the daughter of former NBA player Scottie Pippen, is as pretty as can be in her floral dress. “My Princess,” mom Larsa Pippen writes as a caption for the above snapshot. Though she may refer to her daughter as a ‘princess’, Larsa doesn’t believe in spoiling her children. “I have the means to spoil my kids with whatever they want, but I choose not to because they have to understand the value of hard work,” the mom of four writes. “My kids get rewarded for their efforts at school. So when I got their report cards from school, and saw their good grades I had to reward them. They said they wanted some pets and that they would care for them. I took them to a pet shop and we bought a rabbit, turtle, and a couple of lizards. They have been doing a great job of caring for their little buddies.” Via BCK. [...]

• Ajay November 9, 2012 at 8:49 pm

She is so gorgeous. Very mature face

• universitychick November 9, 2012 at 7:03 pm

What a doll!

• Sherley November 9, 2012 at 6:43 pm

She is so cute.

• Toya November 9, 2012 at 5:24 pm

So pretty!

• MrsNolan November 9, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Beautiful little girl.

• truly amazing November 9, 2012 at 4:43 pm

She’s…..G o r g e o u s !!!!.

• juice November 9, 2012 at 3:42 pm

She is beyond beautiful.

• EVELINA RAE November 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm

She’s a stunning little girl. I love her hair colour. The Burberry outfit is fabulous!

I like how she’s been captured. April Belle does Adrienne and Chris Bosh’s photos, too.