ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

EDDIE LEVERT, BOBBY BROWN, AND FAMILY ATTEND THE 2012 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS

Singer Eddie Levert and family were photographed on the red carpet for the 2012 Soul Train Awards at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas..

Singer Bobby Brown, daughter La Princia, and his son Cassius Brown were also in attendance at the event.

Photos:Uptown Magazine/Zimbio.com/ Rollingout/Tami Reed

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

8 Comments to “EDDIE LEVERT, BOBBY BROWN, AND FAMILY ATTEND THE 2012 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS”

• ms brooklyn November 11, 2012 at 10:34 am

I just love Eddie Levert. Been a fan for a long time. Keep on keepin’ on. Your daughter is so cute. Your wife is pretty also. Just want to let you know that Gerald and Sean will always be in my heart. R&b hasn’t sounded the same since! Also, to Bobby Brown, please stay away from alcohol. You have a beautiful wife and family including little Cassius.I only want the best for you. Keep the faith!

• Sherley November 10, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Eddie’s daughter is the perfect mixture of him & mother. She’s a cutie. But dang how old is he?

• Londonbaby November 10, 2012 at 9:55 am

my thoughts exactly grandpas having babies, beautiful kids regardless but wow!

• Shalom November 10, 2012 at 9:17 am

BCK…I’m pretty sure that’s Bobby’s daughter LaPrincia. I may have missed it but I didn’t see you mention her. He looks good. I think he just did another rehab stint. For his children’s sake, I hope it was effective.

Eddie looks good. I didn’t know he had a daughter. Everytime I hear a song of Gerald’s, I think of him. No parent should have to bury their child, let alone 2. But anyway, he has a beautiful family.

• tanya November 10, 2012 at 8:36 am

Bobby and his family look good

• Iridescent Me. November 10, 2012 at 8:27 am

These older men are making those babies. Beautiful families!! Bobby, please stay clean and away from the alcohol. If not for yourself, for those beautiful children and your granddaughter.

• EVELINA RAE November 10, 2012 at 4:13 am

Isn’t Bobby’s daughter LaPrincia holding her brother Cassius? Why isn’t she mentioned?

• Misunderstood November 9, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Eddie looks good! Both girls r beautiful! Bobby’s daughter has grown, pretty young lady. Cassius is all Bobby!