SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Looks like Halle Berry and daughter will be staying in the U.S. a bit longer. Find out what a judge has ruled in today’s edition of  ”A Celebrity Baby Blog Party”.

Check out which celebrity parents were in attendance at the Soul Train Awards  [GG]

Halle Berry Can’t Move with Daughter to France, Judge Rules [TMZ]

Kenyan mother names twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney [Ebony]

Jennifer Hudson talks about nephew’s death and more [Babyrazzi]

Sasha Obama’s friendly reminder to dad during election night [Huffingtonpost]

Have you seen this cute video starring Lebron and his family [Youtube]

Catch up with the latest from your favorite child/teen stars [BCK]

Tags : Posted in : links

11 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• how to track ask fm December 4, 2013 at 4:44 am

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however , I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?

My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I
    think we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

• neenee November 19, 2012 at 6:48 am

really feelin the way Halle’s hair looks in this picture : )

• Trisha (the original one) November 11, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Since Obama was apart of the senate, people were naming their kids either Barack, Obama, or Barack Obama. I remember seeing that on Oprah. When he won presidency, even more people were naming their child after him. So it’s not shocking that someone is naming their child after him after he won a 2nd term. Now naming your child Mitt Romney after knowing what that man stood for is just crazy. She could have named the 2nd boy Joe Biden or something lol.

• KekeB November 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm

IDK I dont see anything wrong with the names Mitt or Barack. They are both powerful, sucessfull people. I mean it is a lil humorous but there’s really nothing “wrong” with it.

• EVELINA RAE November 11, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Millicent is nuts o_O Why the hell would you name your children Barack and Mitt? I know for one Mitt who’s real name is actually Willard Mitt Romney, so dumb on her part, will not be impressed nor feel honoured… REAL STRANGE!!!

I’m glad Nahla has to stay in the US, much better for her and Gabriel Aubry.

LeBron, Jr. is the cutest this. I like this family!

• universitychick November 10, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Good for the judge. Halle doesn’t have to move to France right now.

I wanna slap that Kenyan mom :)

Lebron’s sons are BEAUTIFUL.

• Sherley November 10, 2012 at 9:55 pm

You said all I was going to say. Double thumbs up on the 2nd comment. :D

• Jasmyn November 10, 2012 at 1:36 pm

All I will say is that Nahla needs BOTH of her parents and NEITHER one of them should be allowed to take her away from the other…

• Fatima November 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I don’t think Halle is selfish. None of us know the truth about Gabriel or their situation. Anyway, I wish her and nahla the best. I really love Halle!

• Sam November 10, 2012 at 1:20 pm

I’m glad the judge said no because I think Halle was trying to take Nahla away from her dad. She should be ashamed of her self.

• Misunderstood November 10, 2012 at 11:16 am

I can’t say that I’m not happy that Halle can’t take Nahla from her dad. They need one another, I personally think Halle was just being selfish.

That Kenyan’s mother is retarted! Sorry if I sound harsh, but why??????

Everyone looked nice at the Soul Train Awards! RIP Don

The Lebron James video is cute. Even though I don’t like him, it was sweet.